Reviews for Envinyanta
Ailinel chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Hello, How are you? I wish you are fine.

Well, straight to the point, I like this story very, very much. It has a new point of view, it is not as the other stories I read at I am very interested in read the next chapters. This is the first story of yours that I am reading (I will read the others) and in my opinion you write very well (I wish I could write as well as you). I am sorry for the grammatical mistakes I possibly committed since English is not my first language and I hope you can understand me.

Thank you for write this story.

Bye!
Despo chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Wow! Your story line is very special and I'm intrigued by your style of writing! Please, update the next chapter soon!
MidenianScholar chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I absolutely adore the story of Eldarion going to the sea and Aragorn waiting. It's very personal, but very simple at once. Makes me want to steal it and expand it-another reason it's good, because it lets the readers imagine what they were feeling. Good job! :)
sielge chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I hope that you will come with a new chapter on this story on the near future...
S. Eerandgel chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
That would be really neat if he met Celeborn or the twins. It would be an interesting twist to an interesting story.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I forgot to say how much I loved what Arwen said in chapter four. She's right; people always assume that royal couples don't love each other. But how can anyone rationally say that Arwen and Aragorn didn't love each other, especially after Aragorn was willing to become King of two realms to be worthy of her hand, and Arwen gave up everything: her mortality, her family, her people, her entire way of life, just so she could be with him. If that's not love, then I don't know what is.

I applaud you for that! You're absolutely right!

Avalon Estel chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
Ah, the descriptions in this chapter was absolutely magnificent, and the part about forgetting the past was sorrowful and realistic. People do the same thing in our world. I am very fond of this story, and hope you update soon!

Avalon Estel chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Very cool, the part with the archeologist - professor - person. Sorry, that sounds stupid. I think it was a very interesting part, as was the beginning of Elentirmo's writing. I forgot to say in the last review, I share Eldarion's fascination with the sea, though I haven't been there, and I love the story itself.

Avalon Estel chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Wonderful! I've liked every story that I've read of yours. Eldarion seems to have been an intriguing person, and Elentirmo is a very curious person...like me. Speakinh of Elentirmo, how old is he?

2Nada2 chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Such a beautiful story i must say! the way you painted the characters is beyond far one of the best. I cant wait to see more of this...
Mariko chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
Wow... just wow... This is utterly original, not to mention intriguing. I've seen you review stories I enjoy often; I can't believe I never looked into your own works before! This is amazing, especially since I have also wondered how the time of the War of the Ring would be viewed in the future. It's nice to see the concept finally set down in good hands. Please continue!
Neige chapter 4 . 12/10/2004
Oh, bravo on Arwen!

I very much liked Elentirmo's musings on the East and the fading of the old history. I would like to know more about your OC!

I cannot remember if you've answered this already (it's been a while), but do you know where Elladan and Elrohir are? I feel like I should know this!
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Thhis is very is sad how history is often forgotten .

I loved your account of Aragorn and Arwen "the golden glory of the summer’s sun "
FrodoFever chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Interesting...I'll read some more when I get the time. Keep up the good work!
makoto-47 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Short and sweet, just like me...haha. I love the way you write this, sounding like Tolkien but not to hard to read. Sorry you're harrassed. Fall break is the best invention in a long time. Invest in one!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »