Reviews for Someone's Kiss
Habana chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Liked it. It was very sweet.
dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
hehehe...I REALLY like your summary especially, the (coughRanmacough) I haven't finish reading your story yet. But I bet it's good. Sorry, just want to let you know :)
selena3900 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
very very nice...I like it very much...it was interesting and it would be interesting to read what goes on next...what do you think?
CurlsofGold chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
that was so good! you could make a sequel! it would be wonderful yay! lol sorry about the excitement but its just that I really liked it..Ive being searching for a fic with a kiss written like this ( with a moment and a reaction not like some other kiss-fics which come out of nothing) and now I found it, its just one shot! oh :( i wanted to keep on reading but you didnt write more, so even though its perfect in it own simple sweet way I would love if you wrote the -"morning after"- thankies :)
Saija-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Sigh... That was so romantic... And I'm a sucker for romance... Beautiful, indeed... _
s chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
WOW! that was the best akane-ranma encounter..

you took my breath away...

plz... make the next chapters. what will happen to them after that? i want to know..

plz..update soon!(",)
Green Glitter Haruko chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
hi again I really actually liked this one shot it was cute and quite different from cruel intentions but just as good
Sieg1308 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This was great. Sorry for the delay... Please continue to write great fics like this one.
Jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
LOVED IT!
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
DAMN MY SLOW COMPUTER! But on to a better note. I will most definantly have to read your non-one shots (Unless I have allready) Because Its not often you see writing in a form up the that of Hearts of Ice. I'm very impressed. Great One-Shot. I'll probably try one of my own some time inspired by ya. I'll give you some credit. This is the first GOOD one shot I've read in a long time so be proud.
WiNd chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
BeAUtIfUl...i loved it! YaY!
Someone elce chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I like your story. Very good. I, for one, could not give you a flamer if my life depended on it.
Daouid chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Pretty nice oneshot!

Especially for your first one! _

Really liked it, theres only one minor thing

that I think is out of context...you wrote that Ranmas face turned red like a "rotten tomato"...

"rotten" isnt perhaps the best choice of word to describe the scene here(for a waff). Its not bad and this is meant strictly constructive and maybe Im a bit too smallminded _...but well..

Anyways nice fic!
silencebringer chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Cute, and enjoyable, if OOC.
Eyes of Smoke chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
THAT WAS AWSOME!I LOVED IT! write more soon!