Reviews for Rogue's Sons
TheDreamerLady chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
My reveiws keep you entertained? whoa... I feel cool, *smiles* thank you! my last review was kinda sad though, eh? so very short, not cool, .

Kurt was in the last chappy? I didn't remember that... u-huh! not at all! nope, not remembering...

poor ol'Ettie, he has a mom who knows all *twilight music plays* and knows him way to well(I'm glad my mom's not like that!) and Rems an ass in his world, gr, stupid Remy! and the Roguey knows all!

Wanda's line was a classic, as was "the male version of a giggle" *cackles* I'm going to get a guy to do that for me... BWHAHAHAHAHA(yesterday was halloween, of course I'm a bit weird...)

so everyone is off to the institute... I wonder whats going to happen... you say you have a plot... wow, it really is going to be interesting. I can't wait for the next update...

everybody was very in character, and it was an awesome chappy!

update you story soon

amanda and Lanco!
FortySevens chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
nice chapter. and i was just wondering. Is the future that Ettie lives in the future where Bishop lives with the Wittness who is really Remy, and it is believed that he killed all the xmen since he was the one who saw them last? I was just curious since it seems a lot like it. Update soon
Parsley the Lion chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
Ah'm Ba-ack! I've had not internet for the past 3 weeks, so I've not been able to read this. It's amazing! PLEASE update soon!

Aww, you're using my name for Ettien, how sweet.

Hey, won't Roguey know when to leave the Institute now sos she and the x-men don't die in the future now?
crazysilverkitty chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
Cool story! Update soon, please!
Panther Nesmith chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
I got back to you! Twice!

What else you need ot know?

I got it all. could pick up hte bishop miniseries for ya, if need be.

Or as mys piritual guide/chick who collects every damn comic in the world.

I wants me some big gay black guy!
Sweety Rahai chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
Oh wow! A chocolate figure of Ettie! Err...jes one problem...I dunno whether to eat him or hug him...or put him in the fridge x3

Aww Roguey an' Ettie bonding! :D
epona04 chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
oh mwahahahha i loved the bitchslap comments i totally cracked up assol hilariously brill! did i review the last chap, i swore i did?/ hm
heartsyhawk chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
Oh poor Ettie! And Bad bad Remy! I don't think I want to know what destiny really happens because then I'll be sad for the kid who she doesn't end up with. Even though the thought of Rogue and Magneto...*shudders* Charlie is such a sweetheart. He can't help if his parents are just so...unsuited for each other, and Ettie is just the perfect little thief. But both of them have a history that makes ya wanna cry...hm I love what you are doing with this story. You really need to update soonish!
Tsugath chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
Yeah, I figured that out after the fact. Kinda sucks. Anyway, I like Etienne the best! Write about him the most:)
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
hah, rogue wanting to kick remy's ass for being a crappy father is QUITE amusing. how very weird though, yelling at the current him for something he hasn't done yet. but i DO like the idea of her writing a letter to the future him - maybe give him closure? that's gotta suck, having her blown up. sigh! anyhoo, the point is, i want more! and another fun cliffie... that just means you better hurry up and post more, pretty please!
Fiona12690 chapter 8 . 10/30/2004
stop putting cliffies in here ,i want more of the story please update soon love it always

-rogue
Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Really great story. I like this so far. Please write more soon.
BeatnikParadise chapter 8 . 10/27/2004
This is AWESOME!

And just so that you know as I've read your reveiws Scott's missing brother is a half-brother codenamed Adam-X from some random comic I forgot what it was called.

Anyhoo I love this fic! Hurry up and write more or I will be forced to hunt you down *cackles evilly*
QueenReine chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
I LOVE IT! It is probably the best XE (Xmen Evolution)I've read. If you don't update soon, I will make wild weaseals attack you(my mutant power). UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Rukato86 chapter 8 . 10/25/2004
Fantastic fic. no other words to explain it. cept I think Rogue needs to spend some quality time with Etienne aswell. 'side's that keep it up and I am TREMENDOUSLY looking forward to the next chapter.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »