Reviews for Rogue's Sons
Mrs.Quincy25 chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
Loved this story pure fun and way interesting.
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 5/7/2008
I like it. Keep up the good work. Charlie and Ettie were hilarious.
kitanightingale chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
OMG! I haven't read a story that good in so long. I really enjoyed reading it. It was funny and yet serious at the same time. You did a really good job on it!
magnolia blanche chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
OMG! I'm in love with your story!
Ansaraeh chapter 16 . 10/1/2007
AW! :) It made me cry! In a good way of course. I absolutely love stories that make me cry. Anyway, it was awesome, keep up the good work.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 16 . 9/5/2007
i love the letter! i wish i could see remy's face when he reads it. _
Navigator101 chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
I was delighted to find you added another chapter what caused it I thought you weren't going to be doing anything else with X-men oh well I hope we get to see Remy's reaction to the letter it'll be so funny LOL Remy trembling in fear because of a letter.

Thanks Rogue
Parsley the Lion chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
Oh gods, I can't breathe from laughing so much. This is such a lovely way to bring things to a conclusion. Good job mate. And now I have a mental picture of Logan grinning evillily before descending upon hapless FutureRemy whilst Rogue pulls her gloves off and ties her steel-toe-capped boots just a little tighter. lol. Fantastic.
coup fatal chapter 16 . 8/30/2007
hahahahahaha! That was so funny love the last line perfect ending to that one!
AnimeSiren chapter 16 . 8/28/2007
It was great to see an update!
ishandahalf chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
ooh! i was delighted to find an update today, what a pleasant surprise. i'm really glad you stuck in the letter, because i really was curious as to what rogue would've written. i think you captured her character well - both her young, angry-at-remy self, and the part of her that seems more mature. remy probably would've needed to read them both - to get a kick in the ass AND to comfort him. but of course, now you've got me super curious with regards to how future remy would deal with reading this... is it too much to hope there'll be more, with a scene showing that? well, either way, fabulous job. :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
O! Hahahaha, that was what I figured was in the letter. Thanks for posting it though!

~Chica~
Suniko Nakamura chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
“Trust me,” Tabby snickered, “we got that part. Loud and clear and oh so ew.”

u r a comedy genius, didnt rele understand the time space stuff, rogues kids from the future r in the past, thats the imp bit. luvin this even in its 2nd chapter! keep writing and updating, I could do with some mor laffs.
Kasey chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
You do realize that you could start a series with this right? Since you started it with them comming through the portal, now you could go and tell Etienne's story in his timeline...or talk about Remy in that timeline now that he's alone, or anything! You can't just leave it here! I love this story though!
bobbinbird chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
YAY, another chapter. hope you upload a new chapter soon as i am still hooked on the story
270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »