Reviews for Rogue's Sons
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
that was... so great! i just loved this story. especially the romy-ness. but rogue and magneto? i mean ew tha guy is old enough to be her father. but i guess that if that ewy thing hadn't happened charly wouldn't have been born.
Navigator101 chapter 15 . 6/21/2007
I really loved this story and was laughing for the majority of it and I think you should do a sequal for what happens after they get back to their time where Charlie finds Wanda and Ettie's dad gets his letter it would be funny you should or could do a series revolving around this while i'm writing this my darling Daughter of a Cocker Spaniel is begging me for some dry cap'n crunch even though she has food oh well she won't get it but she knows she's my baby and milks it for all it's worth even though it doesn't get her what she wants but great story and please do another if your not going to maybe challenge some authors to do it for you LOL.

please e-mail me back and let me know what you think thanks Rogue
Tzarista chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
great story

_
Glyth chapter 15 . 4/13/2007
omg, i feel really bad that they left (

I'm rooting for Etienne, since I always loved the Gambit & Rogue pairing. The whole story was really great, it stirs real emotion even though it is humorous. Great job! )
littletempest chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Awesome story. That's all i can say without getting sentimental!
RomyGirl123 chapter 15 . 3/20/2007
I love this story. I read all fifthteen chapters and they rock.

Charlie and Ettie are so much like Rogue. Keep writing because I know whatever you write will be great.
bobbinbird chapter 15 . 3/18/2007
i love this story, but are you going to do any sequels? for example how the boys react when they return to their timeline? i particularly want to read about the future remy's reaction to rouges letter.
Mia chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
Hey, I like, just finished reading this after your Eggrolls,...story and I just had to read more of your work. I loved the characters Charlie and Etienne. I wish you would write more on them. I loved how they were competing for Rogue's affections. LoL...Etienne's being weird with his Oedipal comments but you know, not so much cause you just know it's just in jest...I wish you could like, do a story on them both with Rogue and Remy in future instead of just one or the other...make it into a real story that's leads to both of them living in the same universe? thing...who knows...because I love their sibling rivalry thing they have going on but you know, I could maybe totally see them becoming close as you know friends as well as brothers. Well, I hope you do anyway. I had kept hoping that Remy had had more interaction with Etienne other than the Old Maid game. His freeaking out was pretty amusing too and I just loved Rogue turning all maternal, having a real family thats like all hers instead of just the one she has. I wish there had been more information on future Remy, you know, what was he doing? Was he, or will he...umm, whatever, you know, seek to get revenge or just give up on Etienne or both? I just think this story was interesting. Oh yea! Bishop in his gay clothes! lol...And the sexless minion, that was funny, with his never been heard of again thing...your AN's make it more humorous...Well, I enjoyed this fic. I hope you make more of it. That would like, be so cool! Bye!
nuriiko chapter 15 . 3/4/2007
Wow! This is great! Something different. It was a bit sad, to know that you died and leave ur boys on their own. But i like the part when Ettie told Remy dat Bella gave him the divorce paper and he was so happy!LOL. Well dat's what happen when the son came, i wonder what would happen if the husband came. LOL.
sundrynotes chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
I almost cried, but just ALMOST, okay? Awsome story. Etienne is so my future husband it's not even funny. Perfect!
Parsley the Lion chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
Aww, that's so sweet. Is there more? *puppydog eyes*
KC chapter 15 . 2/17/2007
What a great story... *sniffles* I absolutly LOVED it. Read it all in one sitting. What a little gem hidden amongst all the other stories...

Great job!
SkyRogue chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Wow, what a great idea! I really liked this. It was great!

Really funny too!

The beginning was kinda rough, but it looked like you really locked it in a little later. Well, you should continue it more! I really want to see what Rogue put in those letters...

Please?

I'll give you a cookie?
SkyRogue chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
HA HA "Ah feel like such a ho" that cracked me up.

Ha.
Roguechere chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Please put something at the end of your story so the reader KNOWs it's the end! There's nothing worse than flase hope of another chapter!

I really liked this story even though it was sad.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »