Reviews for Rogue's Sons
Roguechere chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
I don't think I've ever heard the word 'sanitarium' before. when I read it, I had to laugh.

I love Wanda "I'll tell you when I get bored." LOL. Honesty is often the best form of humor.
Roguechere chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
LMAO. Too funny. I love Rogue and Remy's kid. He's hillarious.

But how come Rogue has to be dead in both universes? :( Her sons should be giving her lots of hugs and stuff!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
HA HA HA HA.

The one that said "Hey, mom. Lookin' good" is totally a product of ROMY. lol! :)
AnimeSiren chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Is that the end...just wondering.

I loved it!

Totally and the edning was comical as hell "he didn't see why the other two didn't think it was funny" I loved it!
GabbyKat13 chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Is there going to be more or is this the end
Harpiebird chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
That was really good! I love Charlie!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
Aw...so is there gonna be a sequal for this or what's the delio? Either way, this was awesome! Really great story! Can't wait to read more from you later on!

Chica
KLynn11 chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
awe i love it )
Panther Nesmith chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
I say again, AW!

I love Charlie and Ettie! Best fanfic involving a crazy Forge machine ever!
blckstar chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aww. i liked it. it was sweet and the ending was really nice. nice job
ishandahalf chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
well, i was quite pleased to see an update, but i'm kinda bummed that it's over...

but! great job, really. this was such a neat idea, and it was really interesting/amusing to see sullen, goth rogue turn all motherly. and this chapter was a good conclusion, i thought - pretty emotional, but i liked the few lines of levity that were thrown in there, like rogue snapping about them not getting born, and ettie giving remy the thumbs up. and i'm glad you stuck in rogue's conflicting emotions - it's gotta be tough, knowing that you actually have a chance to have a family, but that would mean that you won't be with them for very long. sigh...

and that last line... i think i like you leaving it open like that. but of course, i don't think i'd object to a sequel of remy trying to win rogue over... eh? eh? ;)

well, the point IS, gold stars for you. i really enjoyed this.
Panther Nesmith chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
AW!

Yay for chapters!
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 2/9/2007
Yay! OMG AN UPDATE!

TOTALLY!

I loved it! God now i can't wait for the next chapter!
CPAnthoni chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
Very good. I'm enjoying it a lot. Although, if I am understanding the theory correctly, it is kind of sad to think that in 25 years, in all possible universes, Rogue is dead.
Jhessill chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
Hiya darlin'.

I read your Angel fic and was seriously impressed by it. Then, lo and behold, I see you here and got involved with the reading of this fic. Wowsers. I am enjoying it and have enjoyed it a great deal. This is... wow... I most certainly faved a right good author.

Jhess