Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
KOTORgeek13 chapter 19 . 5/28
I read because of the summary. 1st book of yours I've read. Its awesome!
Ba-Wa-Kelly chapter 5 . 4/23
What is this? Pride from Artemis Fowl?
neire chapter 21 . 4/17
ew wtf why does holly get pale skin in the end when she becomes 'human' you do realise that there are many people in the world who have brown/dark skin like stop making people white lmao and by considering human as 'lighter skinned' in your fic is disgusting and racist. making the fairies get light skin when they turn human is disgusting, you could have just written them appearing human while retaining their skin tone this was the most awful and asinine thing i've ever read.
neire chapter 10 . 4/17
"You're the brains and I'm the heart?" she gave him a small smile, reaching up to cover his hands with her own. He nodded.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, spare us and get a room!" groaned Opal.

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I'M GOING TO CRY 333
katsa3973 chapter 19 . 4/14
I found the summery interesting. So far, I'm not disappointed.
katsa3973 chapter 12 . 4/12
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. This is my second time reading it and i love it even more ths the first time.
BeCarefulMakingWishesInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/19
Warning! Everything I am about to type is probably disgustingly sentimental. Okay! Ready to go. So. I think I stumbled across this fic around the age of eight- in one of my first years of reading Fanfiction, before I had an account. I am sixteen now, and once more, I have found it. I remember adoring it, and your writing to a ridiculous degree. You were probably one of my biggest inspirations of all time, and to this day, I seriously admire your writing ability, and hope to one day compare(and yet, I still don't have the guts to post anything I write). I bet you're probably rolling your eyes and thinking I'm spewing bullshit, but I really did, and still admire you. That's all I wanted to say.
-KelAlexShipper4evah/Sasha
R chapter 7 . 3/17
To be fair, I didn't know Villon was a poet until I googled him. Then again, I'm not aware of every bit of random knowledge.
BIG S chapter 21 . 1/6
Decent fic. Lil mushy for me but kudos on finishing one. Ill check out more of your work !
Fire and Snow chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
"cool" is the only word for this story!
Jingylima chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Please, can you write a small fanfic on the discovery of the two new Aztec statues a few centuries later? I would expect Holly to still be alive at that time anyway...
Meh, but it's your choice.
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
-pulls David's Five-Seven out of a holster- the only reason I did this was because this is to far!
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully brilliant story! To think that it's been NINE YEARS since you've completed this...
Despite that it's been so unbelievably long, I really hope you still read (and reply - hint hint) your reviews ;) This story is the most amazing Artemis/Holly fic ever, and it's by far my favourite. I was always a Holly/Artemis shipper but am usually disappointed by the lack of development, both plot and character wise, in most Artemis Fowl fanfics out there. I cannot describe how overjoyed I was when I stumbled across this long, promising fic - I think you're an exceptionally talented writer, painting vivid images and stirring indescribable emotions within the reader with your powerful use of words, well-crafted language and rich imagery. I loved your portrayals of Artemis and Holly, both of whom you've kept in character throughout, making the process of how they fell in love with each other beautiful and believable. Your fic had all the elements which I would consider make a masterpiece - riveting plot lines, and definitely how you developed the characters, especially Artemis and Holly, and the progression of their relationship, from confused feelings, mixed emotions, to eventually their love for each other and the journey they embarked on together. I shall read the sequel soon, and I very much look forward to it! :D Thank you once again for this wonderfully well-written tale - its beauty and brilliance is simply beyond description, and I cannot express my greatest and most sincere thanks to you for sharing it with your readers. And I just realised that this is the longest review I have ever left for any story - so I sincerely hope that you will get to read it someday! :)
optimistic girl94 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Wow, just realized I've been reading and not reviewing! Just have to said this is such an unique story. The characters are spot on and my favorite character is Patrick. Usually it is hard to like OCs but Patrick is so great. I enjoy how much of a Fowl he is. And it is truly wonderful that Artemis and Holly are playfully bickering. It is something I enjoyed from the series so much! Well going to continue reading. The story is so hard to put down! With this kind of work I hope you continue writing for Artemis Fowl fandom. You are very talented!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Only 170? Geez, Pat, Opal's waaaaaaaaaaay smarter than you ;)
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »