Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
Greghero chapter 15 . 6/16
You romanced OpalxMulch. Really? How the hell did you even consider the idea?
Greghero chapter 13 . 6/15
Actually his old self would have been disqusted by the thought of intercourse. Also she had probably been already had by the whole village. In those communities it was fairly common to have gigantic orgies. And who knew that reciting Lord of the rings keeps you from getting laid. Well probably everyone. Arty is two syllables.
Greghero chapter 11 . 6/15
Actually IQ of 120 is preety low by normal standarts. By Artemis standarts it should be unbareable.
Greghero chapter 12 . 6/15
Well this reminds me of the road to El dorado. It was an excellent scene too. This one though had me laughing on the floor
The Secret Life of a Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/31
I found this fic years ago and it was the first lengthy fic I ever read. This is so nostalgic to go back to. I really enjoyed it.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
I read because of the summary. 1st book of yours I've read. Its awesome!
Ba-Wa-Kelly chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
What is this? Pride from Artemis Fowl?
neire chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
ew wtf why does holly get pale skin in the end when she becomes 'human' you do realise that there are many people in the world who have brown/dark skin like stop making people white lmao and by considering human as 'lighter skinned' in your fic is disgusting and racist. making the fairies get light skin when they turn human is disgusting, you could have just written them appearing human while retaining their skin tone this was the most awful and asinine thing i've ever read.
neire chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
"You're the brains and I'm the heart?" she gave him a small smile, reaching up to cover his hands with her own. He nodded.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, spare us and get a room!" groaned Opal.

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I'M GOING TO CRY 333
katsa3973 chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
I found the summery interesting. So far, I'm not disappointed.
katsa3973 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. This is my second time reading it and i love it even more ths the first time.
SearchAndKissAndDestroy chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Warning! Everything I am about to type is probably disgustingly sentimental. Okay! Ready to go. So. I think I stumbled across this fic around the age of eight- in one of my first years of reading Fanfiction, before I had an account. I am sixteen now, and once more, I have found it. I remember adoring it, and your writing to a ridiculous degree. You were probably one of my biggest inspirations of all time, and to this day, I seriously admire your writing ability, and hope to one day compare(and yet, I still don't have the guts to post anything I write). I bet you're probably rolling your eyes and thinking I'm spewing bullshit, but I really did, and still admire you. That's all I wanted to say.
-KelAlexShipper4evah/Sasha
R chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
To be fair, I didn't know Villon was a poet until I googled him. Then again, I'm not aware of every bit of random knowledge.
BIG S chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Decent fic. Lil mushy for me but kudos on finishing one. Ill check out more of your work !
Fire and Snow chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
"cool" is the only word for this story!
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »