Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2020
If I was artemis I'd be far angrier about this. Even Patrick too
Katzrulemeow chapter 2 . 7/23/2020
Hahaha. Sorry Mulch he has one of the worst jobs don’et he
Katzrulemeow chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
Wow, Grub isn’t that dumb here I have to admit I agree with Commander Root about that.
Clear Skydancer chapter 7 . 7/9/2020
Alright, so I'm gonna be dropping this here. I really thought I'd be able to slog through it to see how this dumpster fire manages to *somehow* put these two in a relationship that doesn't feel shoehorned in, but after hearing Holly smugly talk about how she didn't find Artemis' pubescent genitals impressive is where I gotta draw the line.

The racism I was putting up with. I was grudgingly doing the same to the fact that Holly, party to this pubescent *child*'s rape (and yes, it *is* still a rape even if penetration never happened) is somehow not being painted as in the wrong during every interaction with her *victim*.

Unnamed flamer or whatever might not have read the story, but I've read it up to this chapter and it's pretty sick.
Clear Skydancer chapter 6 . 7/9/2020
This story probably should have a comedy tag. "Holly will be there to protect him." I actually snorted out loud at that. Who's going to protect him from her if she decides they need a backup mud baby since their current one got kidnapped?

Which segues quite nicely into my next point. "Mud Man", "Mud boy". Really catchy words, aren't they? Here's a fun game we can all play, every time Holly mentally our out loud refers to Artemis as a mud-something, replace that mud-something with a racial slur of your choice, then take a drink.
Clear Skydancer chapter 5 . 7/9/2020
God, this is hard to read. Holly keeps referring to him with racial epithets, has, and I'm going to keep pointing this out, succeeded in having him *raped*, and both she and the narrative treat this like *Artemis* is the asshole in this meeting.
Clear Skydancer chapter 4 . 7/9/2020
So, Holly's still thinking about Artemis as a Mud Man. It takes a special kind of awful person to think about the unwilling father of their rape baby with racial epithets and still consider themselves a good person. With every chapter it really sinks in how despicable this version of Holly is.
Clear Skydancer chapter 3 . 7/9/2020
Holly talking about how Artemis barely had a heart considering what she's done is really just, ugh. Words fail to adequately describe how much my skin was crawling hearing her talk about how 'he'd have deserved it' if she wanted to beat him.
Clear Skydancer chapter 2 . 7/9/2020
Decided that maybe I should try some Artemis Fowl fiction that isn't just thrower of the dart, came across this.
I'll say it now, *any* sort of relation between Holly and Artemis is going to be a pretty hard sell given how unbelievably skeevy the fairies and Holly have been so far. The argument of it being for the fairy world also doesn't lend much weight because they've wiped his memories and raped him.
I'm going to keep going but the confirmation from earlier that this is going to be Artemis/Holly really strains my S.O.D given how much Artemis desires control and how much the faeries have ripped away from him for poor reasons.
Also, the bit about mind-wiping Mulch should have been given more weight. In canon mind wiping a fairy is so anathema to them they refused to mind wipe Opal Koboi, and here they're totally fine doing it to Mulch because they're worried about secrecy.
So while the chapter was fairly interesting, it *really* undersold how awful Foaly, Holly, and Root are.
annapsarudaki chapter 14 . 6/9/2020
Ι loved all this action-filled chapter! Evil cliffy here, it's a good thing I read it now when it's finished.
The bit with the two additional gods statues was hilarious and so was Holly teasing Artemis.
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Sadness for holly
annapsarudaki chapter 11 . 5/29/2020
I love it so much that it plays in the jungle. I have recently watched Green Frontier on Netflix and am so excited about adventures set in the jungle!
annapsarudaki chapter 7 . 5/25/2020
I like this story a lot. Patrick is a well written original character. I like how he has traits from both Artemis and Holly. It's always fun to read scenes with those two bickering.
fugirl75 chapter 21 . 1/9/2020
Ah, not particuarly satisfying ending. Passable pacing, though I'm sure you could cut down 20k words for the better... Made in 2005, but the Mulch and Opal thing was still super weird. Not really worth the amount of time you spent reading it, I would not recommend.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2018
hey? is there gonna be an Artemis harem with Minerva,Holly, and Opal kobia?
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »