Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
cat 44 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Hi Agi,

I'm flattered, you've mentioned my help on A/N. You know I'm not a big Artemis Fowl fan (I'm rather a diehard HP fan:)), but I've read your AF fic with a big interest, because I like your HP fics very much, and I thought I would read some good story again:) And it is a good story indeed.

You know me, I could be very critical, and tell you 'Good one' only when I truly mean it. I'm glad if I could help you with it:)

You are full of brilliant ideas (why am I not surprised?:), and you have a twisted sense of humour (like me):)

I have to tell you: I like your fic BETTER than the original AF books, and it is something:)

So, good further writing:

Kati
DarkFlower2113 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
However skeptical I was before about this fic, I now completely trust you. Excellent and very engaging chapter, despite it being the first. But that's good, first impressions - right? The ending made me laugh, hopefully there will be laughter in this fic. At least a bit...

Anyway, must fly. Promise to leave a longer review next time around...

Love Sede
TrunkZy chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
thats mean! Stopping it like that!

This fic is totally FAB! And I LOVE it! please update! PLEASE!

Ja ne TrunkZy the Mighty

PS. I WANNA MORE! NOW!
Lady Kaazana A.K.A Written in Stars chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Yay, a new fic! This is really good, really interesting so far. Add more soon!
nonoka chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
erdekes kezdodes...;)

-nonoka
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey, it's me, AmethystPhoenix. :)

Oh, ooh, let me guess what the recurring thing is! Hmm... is it mythology? (Could be pregnancy too, but you said that wasn't really it.) Judging by the title, it has something to do with the Aztecs.

Anyway, you've got all the characters in character (of course, I haven't studied the AF books as much as I have the HP books), and I love how you have... gasp! long chapters. :D Very rare on this site. And I love the upcoming plot.

Grub is my new favorite AF character...

~AP
Backroads chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Well, now! That's a good reason for making a baby. It's all about the genetics. And yet it is such a perfectly logical reason for these people... though I do pity Holly's part in the whole ordeal. But since you do promise Artemis/Holly (which I never did understand, but it is so wonderful to read)... I'm sure everything will go well for her.
vanti-licious chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
its me again! lol awesome start to the story. got me holly... and arty... anyways, cant wait to see what happens next!
septempopuli chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hi Agi, that was a GREAT beginning. I loved the Grub and Trub duo (a second Stanley and Ollie) and the way the story built up to the inevitable "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?".

Poor Holly... I can't wait for Chapter 2.

Michael.
El Shabang chapter 1 . 9/13/2004

Agi returns (sorry, i wasnt around during the trilogy or the fates, but I promise to be a good reveiwer this time, honest)

Hee Hee, the things you come up with! If only I was half as devious...

Still, I like the way its going, although I think Root would have blown his top by now!(or maybe he already has?)

I like Chix Verbil for some Odd reason, is he in this fic a lot?

Urgg! Aful thought! Disgusting! A third Fowl decended, a third fairy decended and a third foly decened! The Smartest Man/Elf/Centar in the history of the world!

How long 'till Grub is demoted?

And just how naughty are we talking here?

Anyways Good opening chapter, nice background and the charactorisation was pretty much spot on, the plot is...different, needless to say I think it will be another AgiVega orional, totally new, I will contiue to read and follow your fic with interest!
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107