Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
Hally255 chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
ooohhhh arty and holly perverted? haha

awesome story
Hally255 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
better and better i know its been like 5 yeasr since u wrote this but i just love it!
Hally255 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
*worried look*

omg this is gettin tense! no not patrick!
Hally255 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
nice quote from yoda

im really liking this story opnly wish i read it sooner but hey now i dont have to wait on updates!
Hally255 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
oohh cliff

and now a jump off

TO THE NEXT CH!
Hally255 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
wow this is a strange but great story

and im loving it!
Hally255 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
omg poor holly wow this is gonna be interdting should read this months ago!
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
B! I just stumbled upon what seemed like an interesting title, and the rest is history! Nice work, I must say, considering English isn't your native language!
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Just one question. The problem is now, how is Arty's having a child going to solve that?
Mystery chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
FIRST:THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER AND I LOVE IT

SECOND:ARTEMIS THOUGHT HOLLY WAS "BLACK WIDOW" PRETTY WHEN HE WAS 12 NOT 13

THIRD:I LOVE LOVE LLLLLOOOOOOVVVE THIS CHAPTER
rainbowmouse chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
I 3 THIS!

Even though the Artemis Fowl series has had a few books come out in the past 6 years, I still love this. Personally, I don't agree that you write like Colfer. You have an individual style that touches base on different things. However, this is still amazing. I LOVE the plot, and in these past 6 years I sincerely hope I haven't missed the side story you mentioned. Maybe you could message a link for it to me? I can't wait to read more by you!
tintin wong chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
ewww do aztecs really have to show themselves naked?
tintin wong chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
eh I dont think artemis is the type that is scared of "man-eating" crickets or geckos
The Real Jon Snow chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
by the end of the last chapter i was thinking CALL JERRY

excellent story
Ralmidaz chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
Wow

This is defiantly the best Artemis Fowl fan-fiction i've read

The plot is brilliant, the way the relationship evolves between Holly and Artemis is perfect and the feelings of loss and love that are at the end caused me to smile and cry(ok over all that mushy stuff).

Only one thing i wanted to point from what i read and that is how did the translators keep working after all the other tech gave out.

Holly could use the Gift of Tongues to speak the Aztec language and maybe Artemis could of used his vast intellect to learn it but im just pointing out a plot hole(but for such a massive story this is the only one i could find so well done).

Also a note on Patrick when Holly and Artemis are talking about been virgins, i was waiting for Artemis to make a comment like "He's the son of a virgin mother' he must be the son of god". And because Arty's his father he's saying he's god, just some more fuel for his ego.

I thought Artemis would stay an elf and live with Holly and Patrick in Haven, but thats not the way this story goes.

My favorite part in the story was when Artemis shot the jaguar and then took care of Holly as she recovered, also when Holly and him decided that they'd have to snuggle up in the tent.

I got so addicted to this story that i read it in a day, it took me 6 hours but it was worth it. gonna read the sequel now and i'll probably finish that tonight.

Finally i wanna say that this is possibly better than most of the Artemis Fowl novels themselves, but that may just be because this has ArtyHolly which is my favourite pairing.

Keep writing brilliant stories Agnes

Maybe you'll publish something, if you do im sure ill get it.

Thx Tom