Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2018
hey? is there gonna be an Artemis harem with Minerva,Holly, and Opal kobia?
wt chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
you cruel man, hope she get transplanted with dna instead of u no
Shu Ouma GC chapter 5 . 6/2/2018
Fowl should have keep saying no lol for more drama... oh well...
Ali Bellamy chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Just for the reminiscing, I came back to this fic.
I read it back in 2007, when I was almost 14. This was my first ever Artemis Fowl fanfic to read, and the lengthiest one I've read back then. I feel nostalgic remembering those days but I'm glad to know how far this fic has come.
McNigger chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
LICK DEM TOES
Denkura chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Annnnnnd down the rabbit hole we go. Poor Holly
Greghero chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
You romanced OpalxMulch. Really? How the hell did you even consider the idea?
Greghero chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Actually his old self would have been disqusted by the thought of intercourse. Also she had probably been already had by the whole village. In those communities it was fairly common to have gigantic orgies. And who knew that reciting Lord of the rings keeps you from getting laid. Well probably everyone. Arty is two syllables.
Greghero chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Actually IQ of 120 is preety low by normal standarts. By Artemis standarts it should be unbareable.
Greghero chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
Well this reminds me of the road to El dorado. It was an excellent scene too. This one though had me laughing on the floor
The Secret Life of a Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I found this fic years ago and it was the first lengthy fic I ever read. This is so nostalgic to go back to. I really enjoyed it.
noloyolo chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
I read because of the summary. 1st book of yours I've read. Its awesome!
Ba-Wa-Kelly chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
What is this? Pride from Artemis Fowl?
neire chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
ew wtf why does holly get pale skin in the end when she becomes 'human' you do realise that there are many people in the world who have brown/dark skin like stop making people white lmao and by considering human as 'lighter skinned' in your fic is disgusting and racist. making the fairies get light skin when they turn human is disgusting, you could have just written them appearing human while retaining their skin tone this was the most awful and asinine thing i've ever read.
neire chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
"You're the brains and I'm the heart?" she gave him a small smile, reaching up to cover his hands with her own. He nodded.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, spare us and get a room!" groaned Opal.

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I'M GOING TO CRY 333