Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
katsa3973 chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
I found the summery interesting. So far, I'm not disappointed.
katsa3973 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. This is my second time reading it and i love it even more ths the first time.
SearchAndKissAndDestroy chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Warning! Everything I am about to type is probably disgustingly sentimental. Okay! Ready to go. So. I think I stumbled across this fic around the age of eight- in one of my first years of reading Fanfiction, before I had an account. I am sixteen now, and once more, I have found it. I remember adoring it, and your writing to a ridiculous degree. You were probably one of my biggest inspirations of all time, and to this day, I seriously admire your writing ability, and hope to one day compare(and yet, I still don't have the guts to post anything I write). I bet you're probably rolling your eyes and thinking I'm spewing bullshit, but I really did, and still admire you. That's all I wanted to say.
-KelAlexShipper4evah/Sasha
R chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
To be fair, I didn't know Villon was a poet until I googled him. Then again, I'm not aware of every bit of random knowledge.
BIG S chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Decent fic. Lil mushy for me but kudos on finishing one. Ill check out more of your work !
Fire and Snow chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
"cool" is the only word for this story!
Jingylima chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Please, can you write a small fanfic on the discovery of the two new Aztec statues a few centuries later? I would expect Holly to still be alive at that time anyway...
Meh, but it's your choice.
The Warden and The Watcher chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
-pulls David's Five-Seven out of a holster- the only reason I did this was because this is to far!
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully brilliant story! To think that it's been NINE YEARS since you've completed this...
Despite that it's been so unbelievably long, I really hope you still read (and reply - hint hint) your reviews ;) This story is the most amazing Artemis/Holly fic ever, and it's by far my favourite. I was always a Holly/Artemis shipper but am usually disappointed by the lack of development, both plot and character wise, in most Artemis Fowl fanfics out there. I cannot describe how overjoyed I was when I stumbled across this long, promising fic - I think you're an exceptionally talented writer, painting vivid images and stirring indescribable emotions within the reader with your powerful use of words, well-crafted language and rich imagery. I loved your portrayals of Artemis and Holly, both of whom you've kept in character throughout, making the process of how they fell in love with each other beautiful and believable. Your fic had all the elements which I would consider make a masterpiece - riveting plot lines, and definitely how you developed the characters, especially Artemis and Holly, and the progression of their relationship, from confused feelings, mixed emotions, to eventually their love for each other and the journey they embarked on together. I shall read the sequel soon, and I very much look forward to it! :D Thank you once again for this wonderfully well-written tale - its beauty and brilliance is simply beyond description, and I cannot express my greatest and most sincere thanks to you for sharing it with your readers. And I just realised that this is the longest review I have ever left for any story - so I sincerely hope that you will get to read it someday! :)
optimistic girl94 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Wow, just realized I've been reading and not reviewing! Just have to said this is such an unique story. The characters are spot on and my favorite character is Patrick. Usually it is hard to like OCs but Patrick is so great. I enjoy how much of a Fowl he is. And it is truly wonderful that Artemis and Holly are playfully bickering. It is something I enjoyed from the series so much! Well going to continue reading. The story is so hard to put down! With this kind of work I hope you continue writing for Artemis Fowl fandom. You are very talented!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Only 170? Geez, Pat, Opal's waaaaaaaaaaay smarter than you ;)
SecretSuccubus chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I know it has been years since this story got completed. It is only until last year that I was able to read the whole A Fowl Series. Anyway, I'm still going to review and share my thoughts about your story.

Great thing about your story is that it has a unique setting! It was very clear how much research you did for this story. A lot of adventure and thrill!

As for the relationship between Artemis and Holly, well, they are a lot different from how they interact in the book. I find Artemis behaving so differently though not in a bad way. I am rather surprised at how openly he flirts with Holly which he doesn't do often. There were a lot of funny stuff going on, lots of situations, awkward ones, especially for Arty and I like how he reacted to them!

The ending is very sweet, the thing that really bothered me was Arty losing his genius. You are probably the only ever author that made him sacrifice his intellect. Without his intellect, he wouldn't be the same Arty, it's kind of part of who he is. So that made me uncomfortable when he lost his genius.

At the beginning I didn't like Patrick very much but as the story went on, I started to like him. At times, during their journey, I'm surprised that Holly and Arty does not mention or appear to worry about Patrick. They often talk and banter naturally as if there is no big problem at hand.

Horny Artemis is always amusing!

As for Mulch and Opal. I've never ever thought of this pair. Reading through the entire series made this pair impossible for me. However, I still find it very fun to have them both fall for each other. Opal is rather kind in this story and not crazy unlike most stories she's in. I find that refreshing, it makes me look into Opal's character a bit more rather than just consider her as a mad and annoying pixie.

As for the last scene with Mulch and Opal, I laughed a bit, because your descriptions made me think of them looking like Princess Peach and Mario!

XD
SmarterThanArty chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Oui.

(Side note: I am French, and I live in the US)
SmarterThanArty chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Artemis has an IQ of 233, but Patrick has only 170!

Also, Juliet never got her Blue Diamond.
SmarterThanArty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow. I just read ch. 1 and love it. More reviews to come.
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »