Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
If anyone tried to part a fairy with its book, the book would disinigrate
Ibbonray chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
The mentioning of orcs and Middle Earth... hilarious. Love the Lord of the Rings reference. :)
Ibbonray chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I have been reading this for hours, and have loved it dearly. Your portrayal of Holly and Artemis's bond is perfection, as well as every intelligent word spoken. The plot twists are magnificent! You are a wonderful author.
I do have to say, though, that a slight slip-up occurred. Earlier in this chapter Holly referred to Artemis's eyes being like sapphires... but in fact, only one of Artemis's eyes is blue. The other is Holly's- which is the color hazel. An easy mistake, but an incorrect description nonetheless.
Despite this, I love this so much and am curious to see Artemis's reaction to Fragrant Flower's "gift" (haha, I really did not seethat one coming) as well as read their experiences in the pyramid.
All my love.
BakonHawk chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
I've been putting this particular fic off for about two months, now. At least since the release of The Last Guardian. I didn't really find the concept that appealing for my own reasons, but after coming to the conclusion that there were only a handful of proper length fics in this archive, and out of that only four or five that are properly written, it was time for me to set aside my reservations and dive in. Definitely one of the top ten fics I've read. Great story, great character development, and great tone. You made it only slightly noticeable that Culfer didn't write it himself. He isn't as big on the romantics as we fans are, unfortunately. In any case, I plan to read your sequel and any of the spinoffs or elaborations from this and that fiction. You have a great writing style. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
*dramatic gasp*
IT'S A TRAP
Sorry XD
GuyWithAHelmet chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I love the story, but... *shudder* I would NOT want to be in Holly's shoes at this point. I mean, GOD... Great story though. :D
Ira chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
this is sooooo awesome! This made me think that fanfiction should be a religion!
FateOfChaos chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
I simply loved this story. The pairings were nicely done and I'm happy that love prevailed in the end. Great story, no matter what anyone else says!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
creativesm75 chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
interesting
RealityPilot chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Are you from Whales? Don't know why I'm asking, except for the Britannic speech throughout the stories. Still a pretty solid story. Good job (mate).
aretiredfowl chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Pretty sure I've reviewed before, but this is seriously one of my favorite stories of all time...
herpderp chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I've never really considered figuring out how to post a review, because I've never felt the need. I'll go with the flow, though.
I found the subject interesting, but I'm disappointed that this happens in an alternate...reality? World? Never mind... where
nothing happened after The Eternity Code involving the books' storyline. So, I wonder if you believe that I'd still enjoy the fanfic. I'm at the end of Ch. 3. If you have the time to reply and maybe explain further, please email to .

(You should check out the site, .com. If you're feeling lazy, or you don't want to do it with your actual email but have to... just enter in an address and it'll instantly show any email sent to that email ( ). I like it, obviously so, because I'm using it.)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Well I'm answering ur survey here. Ive never read ur fics before. But I've always loved the Aztecs n ur summary sounded interesting. And I must say uve done a wonderful job. I think arty himself would have enjoyed it ;)
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »