Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Aztec Incident
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
YAYZ!
To die upon a kiss chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Ugh. I read the premise, but I decided to give the story the benefit of the doubt. Then I read the words "steal" and "semen", and then "secret son." Could you have at least tried to make the premise a bit more realistic? Your writing is okay, considering, but I will unabashedly tell you that any self-respecting Artemis would not utter the words "Yes, yes, baby!" I am being totally serious here: when you take away Artemis's dignity, you take away what made him so likeable as a character.
Honestly, I don't mean to be rude - but is this some kind of ego trip for you? Must you post every mutated plot that comes upon you in the middle of the night?
Respect the sanctity of the canon, for God's sake. Some things are better left unsaid. And an Artemis Fowl fanfic that is tarted up, dumbed down and generally raped in the canon is not Artemis Fowl at all.
Your writing style is okay. You are good in your interactions between Mulch, Holly and Root.
But this is no longer part of the fanon; this is something else entirely.
Heythere chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Congratulations on writing such a beautiful fanfic, I enjoyed it so much!
You are an amazing writer! Please do not stop writing!
fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i love it so much i dont know wat to say. keep on writing
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Too late to say this but I dearly hope the next chapter is from Arty's PoV.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
... If Opal had ever met and talked with Grub the world as we know it would have ended long ago: SHe would have used the idea, and after mothering a child with Arty's genes would have groomed him/her to rule the world... and it would have worked too.
Wintress chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
This story was incredible. It was if as it was written by Eoin Colfer himself. Or J.K Rowling. Nevertheless, it was really good. The plot let on smoothbeautifully (which isn't even a word but SHIT, this story's so good it doesn't even NEED a word), and...and...I could understand the characters, you made the characters NOT OOC (kind of).

I love you (not in THAT way) ;-;
Wintress chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
LOL.

LOL
Wintress chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
...holy fuck. Never knew that.

...so basically, Artemis is saying, they have to make a sacrifice to the gods... a child who hasn't reached puberty yet

...Well, why don't you sacrifice Justin Bieber? It would certainly make a huge and positive difference to the world. -trollface-
Wintress chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
170? Artemis had an IQ of over 200...
ijpowers92 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
...oh well I was expecting more a almost direct quote from "Changes" but oh well.
By the way, exactly how many people have commented on you being a Dresden fan?
m7star chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
He, I just wanted to say a few things, 1. 27 reviews is a lot, 2. Holly is awesome, and 3. Keep writing!
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
AMAZING story. Love A/H - such a sweet ending :)
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
lol. just started reading this and i can't believe how well written it is! :) cannot wait to see what happens ...
RideroftheNosse chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I like the story so far but the only thing that seems off is the fact that Artemis is too nice for how he grow up as. The Monster wouldn't have done it because he felt he needed to but because he would want to take down the person who kidnapped Partick because even if he wasn't his lagitamit son, he was still his flesh and blood, his property. But then again, if he was the monster, it would strain his relationship with everyone. So this could be for the better.
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »