Reviews for It's Meant To Be
Booklover13098 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It was a good story and humorous ending especially when he ran LOL so ya I liked it
nakashima chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
it was good. more of the pregnancy though.
thlove chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Rather cute! I don't like it when Ron calls Hermione fat at the end though. Thanks for writing it!
elfwarden chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Nice, really nice

great job

elfwarden
Liz919 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked the story a lot...and as someone who's been pregnant *and very much the size of a house* the fat thing was so sweet I about cried...right up until the end when I was envisioning Ron's death. LOL. Great story.
Ron Dumbledore chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
hahaah "but you know. you were right" ?

"You are fat!"

best line ever
Jit705 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I liked your plotline of your story but I would suggest that you break it into a couple of chapters and have more of an introduction but other than that I loved it!
yesim chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
it was lovely thank you very much for letting us read something like this.ı think ı made the right decision by learning english last year.ı love everything about HP and ı loved your point of view in hermione and ron's relationship..ı would like to talk to you about everything and ofcourse me or send mail to me mind if ı made mistakes ı am only two year english learner..please contact:D
silently berserk chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Yeah, there are some errors, you weren't able to explain things thoroughly, .. and the shagging part left me hanging, i think it would've been better if you continued the scene..

oh well.

Your piece is now considered:

CERTIFIED BRILLIANT STORY

-zyrene.
Prongspal chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hey! Great story. It was ADORABLE! I think your english was really good, there were a couple of spelling errors, but nothing serious. I really admire the ability to speak or write in another language. I'm American and God knows the school systems here don't exactly provide the best forgein language education. So really thumbs up for writing a really good story!

-Prongspal
t chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i am so sorry i didn't review, i didn't know i could!

this was the 2nd fanfiction i read and i love it!

FANTASTIC!

i would love to read more if your up to writing more?
love yandel chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
it was great i love it
Mary Emma Granger chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful story. I loved it. I have 2 stories on under the name above.
barlionde chapter 1 . 7/27/2005