Reviews for True Love
Konetsu chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hehe, I love how most of the reviewers who talked about the paragraphs were anonymous.

Anyway; constructive criticism coming through!

Loved it, read the whole thing without complaining, you know why?

Because I read every story I click on. Period. No matter how it's portrayed.

The thing is, you DO need paragraphs, and even though I read the whole thing, I got stuck on the same sentence for twenty minutes, and I didn't even know! xD

That being said, I know most of the readers who DID read it, and DIDN'T review, probably stopped because they were stuck, and couldn't figure out where they were, and it causes a big problem for both the other readers and the author themselves.

I, myself, have had that same problem, but I deleted it, and re-posted it, but since I didn't like it, I deleted it again. xD

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is: just post them in paragraphs and you'll have more readers and reviews.

Good job on it, btw! d()b

Konetsu
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hi!

i like your story because i am also but please from next time can you write it in lines because it is easy to read like that but really i like your story.

from

silver-mistyx90
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I had a hard time reading it, the words were so close together! but i like the story!
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I love it! It's amazing! So sweet! Write more!

Love always

Tamar
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
this was good. Perhaps a few more paragraphs? Good none the less. Nicely done.

Rhia
something chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
WOW u are good more more more!

he he he...eh sorry nice story
Dragonessdon't wanna sign in chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
hey...how can anyone read this? no offense or anything, but i would love to read the story...if you ever decide to fix it up...email me at and i'd be glad to r&r it...
DAVISBASHER chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
very prodigious story!ASH&MISTY 4EVER! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Chikorita chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
l'm dying for paragraphs here! (Anyway nice work! Great description)
nik chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
oi-piop[8
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
LMAO!
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
You know what? I have a big, new word for you. PARAGRAPHS. I didn't even bother reading this.
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Finally. A romantic story. The last few stories I have read where incredibly disgusting. This was a nice change. I liked it a lot.
Jem4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Cool! Great job! I like the whole picture thing. Write a sequel soon! -Jem
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
I'll read this as soon as you put it in PARAGRAPHS! MUST HAVE PARAGRAPHS!