Reviews for Waiting For Goodbye
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
write more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific
Miss Hagrid chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Very good and sad. I could just picture it in my head. That was a great story. Keep it up
pucktofaerie chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! I like how the ruby slippers were left behind, and the comment about the star. Keep up the great work!
neosun7 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
That was such a cute story! I loved it!
Asahi the storyteller chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Very sweet, You must have put some work into these three chapters to get into the characters heads.

2 pwas up from ~Asahi~
Asahi the storyteller chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I always wondered what the three were thinking when Dorthy left, Very nice
Tonyboy chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Hey, this is pretty good! I'm glad I took the time to read this!

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Malthen Tinu chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
This is good. I love OZ and I happen to be in a production of the Wizard of OZ right now, not that I'm good enough for a speaking part. If you like the movies, I recommed the books. They were written for children but they show a side to OZ not portraied in the movie.
Hilo Hello chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Well, the Scarecrow and Tinman wouldn't really have to worry about sleep, but other than that, it's pretty cute.
Tori7 chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
::sniffle::

I couldn't have written it better myself! I am so happy with the way it turned out. It was a bittersweet ending, and I'm so glad you continued it. Thank you very much! I enjoyed this a lot and I hope to see more from you.

~*Tori*~
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
Aw.. such a sweet ending. *sniffle* Yes, post another story, anything you like!
serenity56424 chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
this is a cute play but you should really write more for your chapters, but its good and catches my attention
Sentari chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
*squee* What a great ending, its kinda bittersweet but very cute. The bit with the star was brillant. I certainly hope you write more Oz stories.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Yes! It is terrific! Thank you for the insight on the characters thoughts especially the Tin Man. I know that's just how it felt. Looking forward for the next one.