Reviews for AU: A Hero's Choice
Scissors Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
Work on your English instead of sarcastically acting as if we like cliffhangers.
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
I hate chi chi
PoopyButt 123 chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Wait a minute... but Cell already tried to absorb Android 16 and it didn't work since he was fully mechanical. How did he absorb him?
Oghma Infinium chapter 41 . 11/5/2018
-Oghma Infinium
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Cool
ImpEmp chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
I'm impressed. Looking back at this, it seems every time you write a new story, you reach a new level of quality! I wish I had the perseverance to good at writing. I hope you get back to writing because your stories are good stuff!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
you really improved in the re-write (I read that first) you can tell here and there how your wrting improved and that you corrected little errors. Good job!
Mirai Arashi chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
I've always thought that someone should write a story about Hogan becoming a full blooded saiyan and you've done that bravo
Sanity213 chapter 42 . 6/6/2016
Interesting, very fast paced and a lot of deaths,focused on saiyans mostly but that's okay I suppose. I like us SSJ5 concept, just as coo as the silver haired one.
marsolino chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
I don't want to burst your bubble but Cell can't absorb 16 for the simple fact that he is a complete android, not an altered human like 17 and 18. There would be no genetic material for him to absorb, just a bunch of circuits and machinery.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Guest chapter 42 . 1/2/2016
exiting wasn't it!
ssj4gohan chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Mack gohan ssj4
Th3fern chapter 42 . 10/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story and as well as the one mostly about gohan when goku trains him from a younger age. You've done a great job and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for the great read man.