Reviews for Ranma : Plus 1
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
"Ranma arrived just in time to witness the cold blooded murder of a stack of innocent and defenseless bricks, by Akane's hand."

I kept on yelling "NOOOOOOO! NOT INNOCENT AND DEFENSELESS BRICKS! YOU BRICK MURDERER! HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A THING!" XD
jenjen chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
please continue
yuchi1994 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
please update soon!
adakun13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Simple, yet effective. Great story. Please continue
BlackHorizon126 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hmm...it seems that Ranko feels a bit more for her brother than she should. But please do keep it up, it seems interessting.
liteonit chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
i like the idea of this story but u havnt updated in so long o.o please update :(
CrazySpaz chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Why don't they deserve him? I'm not a big Ranma/Akane fan, but is it something to do with being overprotective over a sibling? Or did something happen. You haven't updated in a year. Its interesting though.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
interesting please update soon.
bby chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
u siriuosly need to update.
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Nice story here, but not enough details for an honest reveiw. Keep it up.
SoulCry chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Itgoing ok. But youre taking awfully long to update! And also the chapters are really short for the time you take to update. PLEASE UPDATE SOONER!
Lord Kamui chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Interesting. I take it that Ranko is your main character in this fic? I like her personality. She doesn't seem as confident and arrogant as Ranma but she has more temper and seems more intelligent (This since she is not cursed). I'd really like to read more. I want to know how the others members of the crew were changed because of Ranko, specially Ryouga, would she force them to leave early or wait for him to arrive to the challenge? or better yet, did she stop the bread fight or not?

I'll wait for updates on this one so please don't delay it too much
anime-vampiress chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Um... what's a PREREADER? and i must say, I so love your story! almost like mine, well, the twin thingy though. Do write more! And if you like to read my story, it's in the yu yu hakusho part. I made it a crossover with Ranma. The title is: Life Less Ordinary, Life Extra Ordinary. Update soon cause your story rocks! bye, i need to go and read your next one. _
ranma girl 14 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
DAMN THIS IS GOOD

please hurry with the next chapter
James W chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Well, the big thing is spelling. You need a bit of work on it. You also need some work on forming sentences a bit better. Some of them are very awkward, or make little sense without re-reading them a few times. On the plus side, your story is well formated, with paragraphs and proper punctuation.