Reviews for Mocha and Memories
Kristin-a-dette chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Hi! I just read your story and I must say it's really good! But... it's been 2 years already! T_T I can't wait for the next chapter, but I don't think there's any chance of this getting updated, does it? If you ever read this, please consider updating it! THANK YOU! :D
Phyco girl chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
*glares at you* You must update with your wonderful fanfics! You can't just stop like that! T.T

Well here's hoping that you come back soon!
lilsanoku105 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
O what happens next? at first in the beginning chapter, i thought Miroku and Sango had the failed marriage! I'm so glad it was Kuranosuke instead!

Too bad Miroku and Sango didn't concieve a child, otherwise it would be a teency bit more interesting!

Oh well!

~Please continue updating~

P.S- this is one of the cutest fanfics so far!
sangi chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Okay, this is like great - but what has happened here? It is not finished! Oh my! I dont know if you are going to finish this, but personally i think you should.
Oikaketayume chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
So far, I am TOTALLY in love with this story at the moment, so if u don't update, I'm gonna send a rabid Inuyasha to come kick some writin into u!

Or maybe I'll just bug the crap outta u... .~
Aprill May chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
I like how you write. It's real. It's how someone would really think. It's a realistic situation. I'll tell you every chapter how happy I am you continued this. Waiting patiently for the next time I can read more of your excellent work.
songee chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
youf ficcy is so awesome _ btw, whats sango's son's name? are any of the other inuyasha cast gona show up in your ficcy? please update soon!
FlamingRedFox chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Wonderful chappie! One question though. Wouldn't she be Ms. Takeda? I thought Kuranosuke was his first name. Anyway, love the fic! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!
Satsukis Flowers chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Ah! Sango a lecher... love it! A cliffie! Tell me, tell me, tell me!

I love this story. Have I told you how happy I am that you are continuing? * giggles and dances *

Can't wait to read what happens next!
FlamingRedFox chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
GASP! You actually continued! YAY! First off, I would like to appoligize for begging so much in my first review. Second of all, I want to give you a big brownie for actually continueing! Anyway, I love this fic! This was a great chappie. You've portrayed Sango very well. Wonderful job. Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!
Sango0808 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
woohoo you wrote more! that was an unexpected and very welcomed suprised. very good, please update soon
Soli-chan chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
And so the soldering of the past romance begins! My my. I never thought I'd see a continuation and here it is! Wow. Somehow, MiroSan one-shots can't seem to stay one-shots anymore. Not that I'm complaining, oh Heavens no! My, this is swell. I must say, I'm glad you continued. And I'll be even more glad if this accursed computer stays online long enough for me to send this review! _;; Anyway, this was positively wonderful. It's so nice to see more M/S around here. Great job! Update soon! Ja ne!
Satsukis Flowers chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
The drama continues... so is Miroku really ok with Sango's kid? Is he really going to take her out for a beer? Or is that a brush off? Are they going to get together? That hug was great, but anything more? Inquiring minds want to know!
nephilim888 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
wow. i really like this story. you did a good job of portraying sango's thoughts into words. the way you did sango's character is something i really appreciate; her personality is something i enjoy. and the ending was interesting. but that's a compliment.
Sango0808 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
That was a good story, just as it was, but it would be interesting to see how a second chapter would take place. Just a thought tho. Great fic nonetheless