Reviews for Temptation
bob chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
one of the best stories that I hava read in over a year of obsessive fanfiction reading(minimum of 5 hours a day, max of 24), but i think that you should do a longer(multi-chapter) version/sequel(is that spelled right?), going from what you have here, through the confession and sleep haunted by secret longings for power mentioned in the dream section, heinkel becoming a vampire, and POSSIBLY(not an extremely important suggestion) her probable joining of Hellsing and the reactions of Iscariot members(who knows, maybe you could use that to mess with their minds and religious devotion...or use it to get heinkel to be more dedicated to her new allies, your choice although I prefer the former.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Athla chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Neogami chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Col! This is an awesome story! Yup, yup! .
MissWulf chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This was written really well. I can actually imagining this happening. It was awesome!
Sensoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yay! Heinkel love. I love your crack pairing fics. They're just so...creative. Heinkel would be an almost suitable doppelganger for Integra...
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
PLEASE continue! I really enjoy reading your stories but they tend to be very short and/or unfinished.

I love this story. Heinkel would make an interesting vampire and I dare say that pairing her with Integral to torment Alucard would be priceless. They both seem to be the kind that would keep a gun on them loaded with silver for the sole reason of shooting him.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
As a Wolfe fanboy (after Integra she's my favorite), I worship your path for this piece. It's just... wow... The atmosphere was creepy and blasphemous, the tension was overwhelming.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I'm a die hard Enrico/Heinkel shipper but this is just remarkable. I love how you grab random characters and pair them without being unfaithful to the characterization! I bow to your talent!

~ CrowRaven
Darkshade chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
As a fan of alternative pairings. THANK YOU!
badgerwolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
they do make a good pairing, specially in this. Can't wait to read vol. 4. wonderful.
SharpieI chapter 1 . 9/17/2004, this is something totally new! I like how you use things from the Bible and other books in this story (hopefully in most chapters)!Just one question, where does Heinkel come from again? I like the story please update, cya!

~Fanfiction is like an addiction, it's bad, but it feels soo good.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was an awesome story! Very descriptive and creepy!
butterfly chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
this is excellent! i dunno if i should envy or pity wolfe.
Redrose Moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
nice, but i don't really understand the ending, please translate into bimbo-speaking please haha you did a good job!