Reviews for Shadows of A Dark Past
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
wow. I am soooooo innocent as really did not see that coming. So my little heart is beating a little faster now. I cant help noticing this was last chapter! Say it aint so Cumor, as its a wicked story.

Pull Jasper's pants back up and carry on pleasy or I see a wooden spoon in your future.

Love story

Ruby.x
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Go snape and Patrice.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OOOh I thought that teacher was a snotty cow when I first started reading and now I am rooting for her all the way.

You have really captured Sirius and James character brilliantly. (I have many issues with James Potter! none good.)

I really felt for Snape and the fact it is not one bully on at him but a gang. He really needed protecting when he was young. Loving Lily gave him a vulnerability that showed his true self. (I also have issues with Lily!)

Love Remus and he was still the same sensible, sad boy he was as a man. (Still have not got over Remus and Tonk's death.) I was worried that Sirius and James was going to get Remus into trouble. Then I imagined Remus being called to the office. *drool*

"Yes, ma'am." He left the room feeling much happier than he ever remembered feeling in his life. (That made me smile because it is wonderful how a kind gesture from a teacher can change your outlook. Then I felt blue that Snape had had a really sad life.

Really good chapter.