Reviews for Heart With No Companion
XenaTwin chapter 1 . 9/8
Very good start. I typically don’t often enjoy stories that veer much from canon but this “alternate ending” one is so well written I want to see where it leads. I can’t wait to read more. It’s the first fan fiction I’ve been intrigued by in many years.
thank goodness for the nettie's good sense :D
Why did you do that to me , it broke my heart. I could have been perfectly happy with the happy ending
Mylifes chapter 20 . 6/10
You're absolutely right...this feels like the actual ending as it feels realistic. Not every story has a perfectly happy ending, though it is really bittersweet and made me cry so much! Anyways, an amazingly beautiful and tragic piece of work...thank you for this!
Taania chapter 20 . 4/25
My heart is broken, so many tears. Thank you for sharing, and adding your personal memory at the bottom.
Taania chapter 11 . 4/24
Hi loving this, not only am I getting a great story but also new music. Thanks
One of the best stories ever! ️ ️
Zagadska chapter 20 . 3/24
What a lovely story. The epilogue definitely made more sense than the previous chapter. Though both brilliant minds, some things just can't be solved. And either way, it worked out in the end, right? Thank you for sharing.
Calprnia chapter 20 . 3/18
OMG How can an ending be so happy and sad at the same time? This story is wonderful.
haitt chapter 20 . 3/14
Thank you for your story. Its March 2018 and I just finished reading your story. So for me I’ve read both endings as one, if that makes any sense. Both endings read together are perfect. Bitter and Beautiful. Together in every way that counts. So, a very nice read. Thanks again
Lunar-cycle chapter 20 . 2/27
This is such a great story! Loved it so much read in two days!
ErRose chapter 20 . 1/27
Angry? No, it's not that at all. I feel... grieved by this ending, but, unusually, I do not blame you, Author. As you said, it is not a sad-sad ending. It somehow seems more real, that it is not happily ever after. There is a TV series I liked,
which seemed to end with the two main characters dying, holding hands... but then an epilogue of sorts, where they had a happy family and stuff. But I didn't like that ending... it felt very contrived. After careers spent improbably escaping bullets and bombs and such, it was time for them to lose the "plot armor." It should have been inevitable. So I preferred to imagine those last scenes were what ran through their heads as they lay dying. Which is highly unusual for me, as I said; normally my standpoint is that there is too much sadness in the real world to want to endure it when a happy ending is available at a writer's whim. But as noted, in this rare case, I like it. Congratulations on your skill : )
Mione21 chapter 6 . 1/21
So flawless. I love this story and can’t wait to see the next chapter.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh my, how did I miss this gem? I am already hooked, and off to hungrily read the next chapter.
elleminnowpee chapter 20 . 1/20
Oh my word that ending was a killer. I figured from the genre it was not going to have a true happily ever after, no matter what Hermione may have said to the contrary. Even though the ending wasn't as full of fluff and rainbows as I may have wanted it to be it was very fitting for the story.
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »