Reviews for Heart With No Companion
Peque Saltamontes chapter 20 . 2/27
HINTS. I WANT THE HINTS, PLEASE. GOD I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Omg IS MY OTP WHY WHY WHY
Haydeez97 chapter 20 . 2/22
I cried when i read the ending. Why did it end like that? I like this story. Its brilliant really despite the fact that it ended the way it was. Wish they really woke up and live happily with the others.
Of Healing Love chapter 20 . 1/22
While the ending was not what I envisioned - I truly hoped that the last chapter was the real end and this chapter was just an author's denouncing a sequel or an epilogue about their travels, or children, or just dying together - I must admit this ending was much more realistic and fits the story much better than what I personally wanted. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry - I hate it, and the lingering sadness makes me wish I hadn't read the story at all because I know it's going to haunt me for at least another day. At the same time, it was perfect, and now that it's here, I can't imagine it happening any other way. It's the mark of a good author to be able to create these kinds of feelings in their readers, so I applaud that as much as I resent it.

Well. I'm going to have to find a cheery, light-hearted story to erase the bitter taste on my tongue, but nonetheless, fantastic job with this story.

Cheers!
Would Legilimency yield any outcomes on Hermione? How does it work in this fic?
T.L. Wilson chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I only just recently in the last few weeks started shipping Severus and Hermione. And I have to say that I'm glad that I found this story. Although it broke my heart, it became my favorite. You are quite a writer and I am glad to have discovered your work. Thank you.
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Well. I don't know what to say. I guess I should be happy. Beautifully written! So emotional. Even as I write this I've got tears in my eyes.
ScriosAisling chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
No. This isn't happening. This didn't happen. No. No. NOOOOOO! I-I don't even know what to say. I'm emotionally scarred forever because of you...and I loved every moment of it. However, I was hoping for a happy ending, seeing as this was my first Hermione/Snape fic. I'm going to go curl up and die now. Bye.

(By the way, under all my emotions, what I'm saying is that it was a wonderful story that was beautifully written, and I thank you for letting others, like me, enjoy your creativity.)
Assasin Nero chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
here is the ending I prefer...

awesome story
Assasin Nero chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
what the hell man! this is s tragedy!

wahhh wahh... add that to the summary!

awesome story
Assasin Nero chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
funny... bellatrix said the same thing.
I dont ttust you snape.
AmyPond159 chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
I'm not sure what to say about this story. It is by far one of the better ones iv'e read (and that's saying something). I loved the plot and story in general. It was really well written and I didn't notice any grammar mistakes. Then came chapter 20. I'm still in shock over it. It was completely unexpected and I want to hate it but I can't. It wrapped up the story to well and mad the story even more memorable. I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read more.
smithback chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
i ...was not specting that end... it was very good, nice, unespected...
in an odd way... good for them... happy... almost. excellent story
Armate chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read in my life. And I think that it would not have been perfect if you had not added the epilogue. I don't know how to express this, but artistically it makes more sense this way. It is a beautiful ending.
I also like that you included the Longbottoms in it.

One of the things I love most about this story is the honesty. War is horrible, and this you have shown. Not sugarcoated anything. Not tried to pretend that things are fair. Not tried to put up a sense of safety just because someone is a major character. This felt equal and horribly real.
Your description of the battle when Severus came back much later was incredible. That the very air was in pain from all these curses flying, all that hateful energy on the field. The stale taste of the magic in his mouth.
And now, the wildflowers. Oh, what a picture! The deceptive peace after all the slaughter. The black smudges covered in grass and flowers, in new life. Still, the field felt eerie when we read about it. Some things are not forgotten by the earth.

I loved your consistency. Not once did you stray from the horrible fate of Hermione. It must have been hard to write this. No twitching fingers, no eye movement, nobody knowing for more than a year. It was incredible how you conveyed the horror of a situation that at first glance might not seem that bad.

And what you made her do out of it. That she made her own world inside where she couldn't partake in the one outside any longer.

I don't know what to say anymore... your plot was suberb, with lots of hints, and ever subtle; your language is so beautiful, the images you create, even the horrible ones. It seems as if whatever you describe, cannot be ugly.

Thank you also for the background on your grandparents. Your guess as to why your Opa reacted that way makes a lot of sense. And it's heartbreaking... but also beautiful. They must have had something really special in each other.

Thank you for this wonderful story.

Armate

... I nearly forgot... I really loved Nettie, too. What I liked most about her was how she admitted to her penchant for romance and everything connected... this was really sweet.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Beautiful
EwigeStudentin chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Well I thought it was a lovely story, with nice curse lore and touching moments. Now I bawled my eyes out over this chapter and I think the epilogue made this lovely story plain brilliant! The idea is so dramatic and so well-executed that I know it will haunt me for a long time. The end of the previous chapter gets such a bittersweet quality now. Amazing job all around! sniffle...
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »