Reviews for Heart With No Companion
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 20 . 11/26
I hate this ending. I knew where it was headinbg and kept reading anyway. I guess happy endings are in the eye of the beholder. My eyes say this wasn't one.
SkiBumForLife chapter 20 . 11/18
I can honestly say that I have never cried because of a fanfic before, and right now, I'm bailing my eyes out, a snotty messy in my bed as I write this. The last chapter was amazing and the perfect ending, but of course I just had to keep reading the epilogue, which is the saddest thing I have ever read. I JUST STARTED CRYING AGAIN, WRITING THIS! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! anyway, even with the not so happy epilogue, I am glad to know that they were happy, even if no one else really was, though I must say I think they deserved a little unhappiness except for Nettie. I was unable to read a single paragraph of the epilogue before having to put the phone down to take another tissue after I realised what you were saying.
You are an amazing writer and creator, there are no words for what you have created here.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
SkiBumForLife chapter 8 . 11/18
This had me wanting to scream, in a good way, you did an amazing job of getting the timing so infuriatingly right.
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/1
Go
HallieLee chapter 1 . 8/15
Yeah it is redundant…But I like such a story, a woman in coma and a man visit her everyday
buttons1721 chapter 20 . 8/15
️️️
Wise Girl chapter 20 . 6/11
*deep, calm breath.*
*Momet of silence*

AAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ATK chapter 20 . 5/7
Truly wish I hadn't read the epilogue... I know I should just disregard it and consider the last chapter as the ending for my own sanity but I cant and I cant stop crying... I hate this but I loved the journey :(
Yeah Nettle!
Well, I don’t usually comment on people’s attempts at Latin, but, yeah. I don’t mean to sound offensive (especially since this fic has been long completed), but, 'animula' (already being feminine) is the diminutive of 'anima', thus meaning 'little soul'. It can *not* mean anything like 'living', even in its genitive form, 'animulae'. I suppose you could try for something like 'of life', but that is 'vitae', 'living' is a participle, so that comes from the verb, not the noun. My best guess (as I am nowhere near a dictionary at the moment) is 'vitans'. 'Somnus' is masculine, but '-i' is not a feminine ending, rather, it is a genitive ending (I think that’s where you got mixed up), and the genitive then is 'somni' *not* 'somnusi'. With that besides, this is a very good story (and otherwise very well written), and I am glad to have found it.
Tai Naito chapter 20 . 3/8
I have been making my way through my favorites list and have held off on this one for obvious reasons. I finally got up the courage to read it again, finishing it in a few days, unable to put it down. This story is so much harder to re-read when you know what's coming, but I enjoyed the pain because the ending is, in my mind, its own kind of beautiful.
dmoni chapter 20 . 2/7
thanks for sharing.
Hi,
I know that it's now over 15 years ago that you finished this story and you might have deleted your account and even be no potterhead anymore, but I just wanted to tell you anyway that this was one of the best stories I've read here. I loved your story and finished it in record time, but the thing that let this story stand out of all the others, is the ending. I cried waterfalls of tears at the thought that they never made it out and just imagined it all but were so happy neverthless. It is the perfect ending and I thank you for that! I hope you still like the Harry Potter world and have a great life :)
Love, Katharina
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
How dare you post such a beautiful, heart-wrenching story?! I love this fic and I'm crying like a baby. It's so beautifully written and I felt like I was living it. My heart can't take it
Kamy Prado chapter 20 . 10/22/2020
Bom, eu escrevi e reescrevi um cometário, mas infelizmente nenhum conseguiu de fato corresponder aos meus sentimentos... sua história é fantástica, muitos poderão não gostar do final, porque ele sim é bem agridoce e me deixou a refletir sobre a historia em si durante aproximadamente uma semana, ainda mais depois das notas finais em que você fala sobre seus avós. A vida em sí ela não é muito boa as vezes, e eu particularmente venho recorrer as fanfics para fazer meus dias melhores. Eu não sei explicar muito bem como me sinto, mas obrigada por compartilhar sua história, essa dente varias até hoje foi a que mais me emocionou e ela está guardada comigo dentro do meu coração. Sei que é 2020 e nem sei se você ainda vê os comentários, mas eu precisava tentar expor como me sentir ao ler essa sua história. 3 Paz & Amor
1,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »