Reviews for Heart With No Companion
chuji chapter 20 . 9/3
This is horrible and I cried. Lovely story
Amanthya chapter 2 . 8/19
I don't remember how far I got into this the first time it grabbed my attention. But I never forgot the scene of Severus re-growing Hermione's hair - repairing her dignity despite her unconsciousness. So when I saw the summary, it just seemed to grab me, so I clicked and yep! This is the fic I thought it might be. I'll have to continue with it. : )
it is so sad I want to cry.
Beautiful writing though and lively characters. Please write an happy one next time!
GrinningCat chapter 20 . 8/11
Very well written, I loved your characterization of the protagonists and your OC. The ending made sense, although it was very very bittersweet.
You write depressing crap. I hope your life is better now.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 7/14
You are a terrible person.
I don't mean that of this is a beautiful story. I love it. The ending just makes me so sad I actually cried. Its so touching. I believe that opa amd oma are together too. :)
This was a really really beautiful story, not just the way it was written but also the storyline was so well thought out and creative in an almost JK Rowling worthy way. I read it in one go, and I loved how you portrayed the characters. I was especially chilled by the Azkaban part in Hermione's mind with the tap, and the fact that Percy melted! That was so clever! And even though the ending was really sad, it suited the story well and I really liked how Nettie was speaking as if it was to us. That was hella cool. Thank you for sharing.
This was beautiful and brought me to tears more than once. You are a truly gifted writer thank you for sharing your brilliant imagination.
mshccs chapter 20 . 6/21
they are in a coma but they are happy... both of them are being cared for by nettie... i love nettie btw... thats the most important thing isnt it? they're together, happy and contented... but damn, im crying as i type this review... i love severus and hermione pairings and the fics you wrote that features them are very beautiful... you're a wonderful writer and i hope you continue writing a hundred more fics about them... this ending is bittersweet but somehow, i dont want to change it... gods they loved each other so much that they chose to be in a coma than be separated... im still crying my heart out... thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us...
Such a beautiful and sad story. I was really hoping she'd wake up soon after she was returned to hogwarts. To be honest, i ended up skipping forward to see when that would happen, it was taking too long. And then he joins her and they never wake up. That's so sad. I thought of Mal in the maze of her mind in the movie Inception, even though your story predates that movie if memory serves me right. Great work!
amr56 chapter 20 . 6/4
This story was beautifully written, very touching, and sort of haunting. The ending was sad for all the (very well done and fleshed out) characters except Hermione and Snape, but at least they're happy. I wonder how they experienced the time apart? Thank you for sharing this.
jonie92 chapter 20 . 5/28
I don't think I have ever cried so much while reading a book T-T I'm extremely sad but I can't be mad cause it was such a great story. Kind of reminded me of the movie Insidious; so I'm now going to watch some ridiculously happy movies to make myself feel better. :) once again, it's a great story and I'll be sure to check out your other ones
Why would I want to read a story with a shitty ending?
Cause-and-Author chapter 9 . 4/24
Ha! I love it when I'm right. This continues to be excellent - These do appear to be the characters as they appeared in Book5, aged and harried by their presumed experiences in between but your characterization of them is spot-on.
Cause-and-Author chapter 8 . 4/24
Well then - if not Legillimency, then what? Lingering effect of being caught point-blank behind Hermione when the curse hit? Looking forward to the rest!
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »