Reviews for Heart With No Companion
Kamy Prado chapter 20 . 10/22
Bom, eu escrevi e reescrevi um cometário, mas infelizmente nenhum conseguiu de fato corresponder aos meus sentimentos... sua história é fantástica, muitos poderão não gostar do final, porque ele sim é bem agridoce e me deixou a refletir sobre a historia em si durante aproximadamente uma semana, ainda mais depois das notas finais em que você fala sobre seus avós. A vida em sí ela não é muito boa as vezes, e eu particularmente venho recorrer as fanfics para fazer meus dias melhores. Eu não sei explicar muito bem como me sinto, mas obrigada por compartilhar sua história, essa dente varias até hoje foi a que mais me emocionou e ela está guardada comigo dentro do meu coração. Sei que é 2020 e nem sei se você ainda vê os comentários, mas eu precisava tentar expor como me sentir ao ler essa sua história. 3 Paz & Amor
Lackollie chapter 1 . 9/5
Came across this story in my favourite stories list. It's been years since i last read this story but i still remember the storyline and i can't bear to read it again because i still remember the epilogue even after so many years. I will surely cry a gallon if i read this story ever again! It's truly a good story!
DianaRogers chapter 20 . 8/8
It was several years ago when I first started to read this story but I stopped because Russian translation wasn’t finished. Now I decided to read the original and oh my god. So sweet but sad! Really crying you know. In the beginning I had the feeling that the end won’t be happy ever after but just hoped.
But the end is ideal. It couldn’t be another way. I believe it.
Thank you very much for your story and the feelings it awakens.
fish chapter 1 . 5/3
I wish i hadn't read the epilogue- it was HEARTWRENCHING. such a good, emotional story.
amanda chapter 20 . 3/31
My heart is broken and i wouldn't want it any other way. This story is beyond amazing. Truly, you have created a work of art that will stick with me for a very long time. Thank you.
Lisiane chapter 19 . 3/24
Great one
Montara chapter 20 . 3/4
Your story should have a warning that's a tragic story since the ending is so sad :((( Life is too harsh so I wouldn't have read it if I'd have known it's not a HEA.

But I like your writing style and how the story evolved...until the Epilogue. I'll use EWE on your story :))
Dicome chapter 20 . 3/2
im crying, a bittersweet ending, they thing they are free of the curse but in fact, they never come back, but... theire together, I wow this hit home like nothing never i,ve see
Dicome chapter 7 . 3/2
oh god im crying for real
Dicome chapter 3 . 3/2
so trágic and beautiful I love it
GrangerFan17 chapter 17 . 2/5
What a lovely story! Just here to mention that when Hermione and Severus visit the Great Wall of China, they would by definition be in the northern part of the country, which speaks Mandarin, not Cantonese. In Mandarin, "thank you" is "Gǎnxiè nín" (感谢您), or "Xièxie" (谢谢) more informally, and "you're welcome" is "Bú kèqì" (不客气). I imagine you probably aren't reading new reviews anymore or making edits to this story, but all the same I felt better for taking the time to point out the correct Mandarin. Can't wait to finish the story!
Drsquirrel chapter 20 . 2/3
I just finished this story- I’m so sad, but it was so beautifully written that I love it anyway. Wonderful job!
ItIsMeQueen4aday chapter 9 . 1/28
I hate harry potter in this. I wish he'd of died instead of ron. he is a huge dick
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 20 . 1/11
What a powerful ending! It’s not quite a happily ever after, but I believe that Hermione and Severus are happy wherever they are. Great story!
Cassie chapter 20 . 12/7/2019
Whatever. I'm sure they'll find a way.
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »