Reviews for Heart With No Companion
This was beautiful and brought me to tears more than once. You are a truly gifted writer thank you for sharing your brilliant imagination.
mshccs chapter 20 . 6/21
they are in a coma but they are happy... both of them are being cared for by nettie... i love nettie btw... thats the most important thing isnt it? they're together, happy and contented... but damn, im crying as i type this review... i love severus and hermione pairings and the fics you wrote that features them are very beautiful... you're a wonderful writer and i hope you continue writing a hundred more fics about them... this ending is bittersweet but somehow, i dont want to change it... gods they loved each other so much that they chose to be in a coma than be separated... im still crying my heart out... thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us...
Such a beautiful and sad story. I was really hoping she'd wake up soon after she was returned to hogwarts. To be honest, i ended up skipping forward to see when that would happen, it was taking too long. And then he joins her and they never wake up. That's so sad. I thought of Mal in the maze of her mind in the movie Inception, even though your story predates that movie if memory serves me right. Great work!
amr56 chapter 20 . 6/4
This story was beautifully written, very touching, and sort of haunting. The ending was sad for all the (very well done and fleshed out) characters except Hermione and Snape, but at least they're happy. I wonder how they experienced the time apart? Thank you for sharing this.
jonie92 chapter 20 . 5/28
I don't think I have ever cried so much while reading a book T-T I'm extremely sad but I can't be mad cause it was such a great story. Kind of reminded me of the movie Insidious; so I'm now going to watch some ridiculously happy movies to make myself feel better. :) once again, it's a great story and I'll be sure to check out your other ones
Why would I want to read a story with a shitty ending?
Cause-and-Author chapter 9 . 4/24
Ha! I love it when I'm right. This continues to be excellent - These do appear to be the characters as they appeared in Book5, aged and harried by their presumed experiences in between but your characterization of them is spot-on.
Cause-and-Author chapter 8 . 4/24
Well then - if not Legillimency, then what? Lingering effect of being caught point-blank behind Hermione when the curse hit? Looking forward to the rest!
Cause-and-Author chapter 7 . 4/24
I was wondering when Legillimency would come up. This is, so far, a delightful story! Sometimes, I miss the pre-HBP conspiracy theories and the awesome fics they inspired. Thanks for this, and believe you me, you've got me hooked.
standasawitness chapter 20 . 3/27
This was beautiful. I am amazed. (I don't know if you will ever see this, but I thought I should share anyways). I accidentally stumbled upon this and spent all my time reading it when I ought to have been getting my essays and other homework done. But I don't regret one minute of it. I have never read a piece so beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect. The ending is bittersweet. I am bereft; there is an empty feeling in my chest right now that I will likely carry for a while. I will be pondering this story for quite some time. As sad as the ending was, I can understand why you did it and I think it was a good choice. Thank you so much for such a beautiful, beautiful fan fiction. I mean it. You are amazing. Thank you! :D
LyricalWisdom chapter 20 . 3/22
I don't know whether or not If I hate you because of this ending. But in my mind this last chapter never existed.
Alice84 chapter 20 . 3/8
Oh no. My heart.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 20 . 2/27
HINTS. I WANT THE HINTS, PLEASE. GOD I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Omg IS MY OTP WHY WHY WHY
KeyToThePadlock chapter 20 . 2/22
I cried when i read the ending. Why did it end like that? I like this story. Its brilliant really despite the fact that it ended the way it was. Wish they really woke up and live happily with the others.
Of Healing Love chapter 20 . 1/22
While the ending was not what I envisioned - I truly hoped that the last chapter was the real end and this chapter was just an author's denouncing a sequel or an epilogue about their travels, or children, or just dying together - I must admit this ending was much more realistic and fits the story much better than what I personally wanted. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry - I hate it, and the lingering sadness makes me wish I hadn't read the story at all because I know it's going to haunt me for at least another day. At the same time, it was perfect, and now that it's here, I can't imagine it happening any other way. It's the mark of a good author to be able to create these kinds of feelings in their readers, so I applaud that as much as I resent it.

Well. I'm going to have to find a cheery, light-hearted story to erase the bitter taste on my tongue, but nonetheless, fantastic job with this story.

Cheers!