Reviews for Heart With No Companion
Oh how sad. oh.
Musical-Mel chapter 20 . 10/12
Never mind. I hate this.
Musical-Mel chapter 19 . 10/12
Um. I loved this. Seriously. Favorite thing I have read in a very long time. It was compelling, sad, and lovely, and I'm glad everyone ended up happy (I'm a sucker for fluff!).
Musical-Mel chapter 7 . 10/12
Oh. My. Goodness. This was absolutely beautiful. Compelling, heartbreaking, and at the very end you just filled me up with hope. Please, please don't let it be for naught!
Musical-Mel chapter 1 . 10/11
I'm even more confused now than I was before. Dumbledore is still alive, the final battle obviously did not go as it had in the books, and is there a reason that all the Deatheaters just melted? And why Severus was spared? So confused... so many questions!
Also, Snape kept some of her hair and I don't know why he did it so it comes off super creepy.
Musical-Mel chapter 1 . 10/11
I know this is old, but I have to review this first chapter. It's lovely. Firstly, I am sad that Ron is dead, but by offing him, you won't be doing too much Ron bashing in the future. I hate seeing him characterized badly in SS/HG fics. Secondly, I don't know why Dumbledore is alive, but I'm totally willing to just go with it. Third, I like your Harry so far. I like that he blew up at Snape. That seems truer to book Harry than movie Harry and I like it. I don't like that he stopped visiting Hermione. Can't wait to read more!
Gidgit2u chapter 20 . 9/30
This was simply beautiful! Haunting and so brilliantly plotted and written! Thank you for this! Loved it
LoveMusicRain chapter 20 . 9/9
Howe dare you write such a beautiful work? I was looking for a pleasant distraction from my schoolwork, and instead you tore my heart out and squeezed it just enough to make it ache, but also give me hope. No doubt you and other cruel, talented authors have been corresponding about how to destroy my peace of mind. J.K. kills him, and you put him in a coma... but with his love, at least.
I will be revisiting this many more times to reread it. Well written, so well written.
CherryVanilla81 chapter 20 . 8/11
I really enjoyed this story but kind of wish I'd stopped reading at the end of chapter 19! What a bittersweet ending! Enjoyed the twist. Thanks very much.
c-wolf-girl chapter 20 . 8/3
Both endings were perfect. As long as you don't see them as separate entities. This chapter where they are both "lost" to the curse is indeed right. But so is the chapter beef and their life together. Because this chapter is from the outside, the other from Hermione and Severus's point of view. They got to be together forever in the end. Who's to say they didn't marry and travel and live and grow old in the confines of their joined minds? The mind is a strange thing and two of the brightest people could do anything together. They deserved a happy ending.
RosexScorpius chapter 20 . 7/7
Wow...I expected the ending, but it still moved me. That os very good writing. Reminded me of the ending to Inception. Still a happy ending, in a way, coz individual reality IS perceptive. If its real to the person, it is real, and thats all that matters.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 20 . 7/5
I can't begin to imagine
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 6/13
Harry... Well, at least things are starting to be sorted out! I really felt like I was there, like I was Nettie and I was watching all that unfold. In fact, it feels like I've been a silent ghost hovering through this whole story so far seeing and feeling everything. It's pretty awesome. Like it is all real. Thank you for making me feel like that, and thank you for this wonderfully written chapter. Also, thank you to Rissa for betaing this. As I don't know where her work lies in story, I can't really thank her for the specific things she may have added, but thank you anyways, Rissa :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 6/13
*sniff* Emotional, but also amusing. The depth you put into this story, I just love it. Thank you so much for this chapter, thank you! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 6/13
Gee... *sniff* Just listened to the song while thinking about the chapter I just read and even my own life. So many feels! Gee... *sniff* Very good chapter, it sucked me in. Thank you :)
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »