Reviews for That Fatal, Fragile Thing
Darkeyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw too bad you are not considering a sequel, I would love to read more about Gaara's childhood. Excellent fic though.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I liked the explanation on why Gaara has not killed his siblings and how he heard that they don't hate him.
midday chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aw, cute story!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Such a sweet story. I really liked it!

-Angel
Missy Glasses chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
SO CUTE! Poor Gaara, but his chibi character was so cute! Great job!
DarkAmber112 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*faves story* This was absolutly adorable! I really liked the ending! Poor Gaara, he had it so rough as a kid. I really sided with Temari in your fic. If people hadn't gone and provoked the kid, he wouldn't have gone crazy! Besides, who wouldn't want to be friends with someone who controls sand? Think of the sand castles you could make!
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
cute!
Heart of pure ruby chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
haha! This is the most adorable story I've ever read! It's so touching and I loved every word of it. The Sand nins are my favorite characters! They rock!
BlazeDrgn chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
aw that was cute :) I loved how at the end he promised not to kill them _
GSYH chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Poor Sand Sibs! I love the three of them, so sad, so sweet, and I'm glad that things are better for them now, that things aren't too late.

It's my pet theory that it's not only his defeat to Naruto who thought for his precious people that directed Gaara towards the path of sanity, but the death of his father, who was responsible for much grief in their lives.
amwong88 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i think this is truly one of the best Gaara family fics around. I've always adored Gaara, not least because i feel horribly sorry for him so i'm glad your fic deals with his sibilings being nice to him in a REALISTIC way!
Chumpette chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*HEART* *LOVE* *RAPTURE*

Zomg. XD That was BRILLIANT! Loved the way you had everyone characterized. Poor Gaara... YASHAMARU DEAD! *cries* Ahem. Anyway, that was very well written! And I say that with aplomb! XD Lovely, lovely! I'm definately faving this one! _
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
O.O Gaara is a scary scary child. Very well done. I thought Temari and Kankurou were in character... I think Gaara was a bit mature, but meh... I liked it, that I did. Cute but scary; a good thing.
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cute. Very cute. I can so see this happening. Keep up the good work!
Dr. Breifs Cat chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Oh..the cute, it's too much! *is ded of cute*