Reviews for Twisted
greenmayiel10 chapter 7 . 4/19
Time and time again i've always come back to reread this fic ever since this was posted 13 year ago.. i remember falling inlove withthis the first time this was posted..
And i remember being so curious when i was 12 and sw the post about the complete version of the smut when guilty pleasures was still running and i remember whwn i finally opened my eyes to mutty fics because of this..
SO IMAGINE MY DEVASTATION NOW BEING 24 AND IMMUNE TO ALL SMUT AND LEMON AND NASTY THINGS THE WORLD FANFICTION AS TO OFFER ONLY TO REALIZE THAT I CANNOT FIND THE COMPLETE NC17 OF THIS FIC WHY WHY WHY WHY

PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NC17 AGAIN ON .MOON PLEASE
Kaokenfan chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Amazing. It was in the end sad that the rurouni, as yahiko said, could not live the peace he fought for. Your story was beautiful from begining to end. I really enjoyed it.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Oh my, I hope he won't hurt her.
KureNo11 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I feel sad for the rurouni. I wonder if you could just make that gipsy woman to destroy that rurouni soul, leaving only Kenshin, not to separate their body and soul.
I admit I hate softspoken Kenshin. I do admire his personality as Battousai. But after all for me, the perfect Kenshin is what you've pictured here. A perfect combination of the soft rurouni with high self worth, and the hot blooded Battousai.
It was a pleasure to read this amazing masterpiece.
newrkfan chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
New Fan toRurouni kenshin here. I loved your story. I do think that Kenshin the Rurouni would have felt that his Battousai side had gone, and maybe even suspected that they had split. I wish you could write a version showing his side too. Maybe he even knew what was happening between Battousai & Kaoru? I imagine this would be so heartbreaking. Just imagining his story and knowing that he would die lonely makes me so sad.
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Should have named this story 'Thistle' lol
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Yay for bath tub scene! lol
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Wow, I had that feeling Kaoru had before. Though I didn't love him, I just wanted a family- something that's completely mine that I could love and nurture. Well, this chapter really hit home and brought back some memories I've pushed away for a while lol Thank you for another great chapter!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE... waiting for more romance!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Haha Poor Yahiko, stuck in the middle of this mess
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Ahh, too excited to stop reading!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Killing in her dojo seemed a little extreme to me! If I was Kaoru, I would be scared to death of the Battousai!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
TOTALLY ecstatic to read the rest of this lol
tfwk22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I just finished one of your other RK fanfics and when I saw your name on this one I had to read it again. I read this one before a while ago and absolutely love this story! You have an amazing writing style. In my opinion, you do a marvelous job at grasping the characters' emotions and running with it showing great development in their personalities and the storyline. Just had send a thumbs up your way.
Cheesecake lover chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
The first time I read this story is in Chinese version, then I clicked the link to find out original, I read this story more than 4 times... I really love this story, thanks for your wrote and completed this story.