Reviews for Twisted
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/25
Oh my, I hope he won't hurt her.
KureNia11 chapter 10 . 7/14
I feel sad for the rurouni. I wonder if you could just make that gipsy woman to destroy that rurouni soul, leaving only Kenshin, not to separate their body and soul.
I admit I hate softspoken Kenshin. I do admire his personality as Battousai. But after all for me, the perfect Kenshin is what you've pictured here. A perfect combination of the soft rurouni with high self worth, and the hot blooded Battousai.
It was a pleasure to read this amazing masterpiece.
newrkfan chapter 11 . 3/23
New Fan toRurouni kenshin here. I loved your story. I do think that Kenshin the Rurouni would have felt that his Battousai side had gone, and maybe even suspected that they had split. I wish you could write a version showing his side too. Maybe he even knew what was happening between Battousai & Kaoru? I imagine this would be so heartbreaking. Just imagining his story and knowing that he would die lonely makes me so sad.
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 10 . 3/3
Should have named this story 'Thistle' lol
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 7 . 3/2
Yay for bath tub scene! lol
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 6 . 3/2
Wow, I had that feeling Kaoru had before. Though I didn't love him, I just wanted a family- something that's completely mine that I could love and nurture. Well, this chapter really hit home and brought back some memories I've pushed away for a while lol Thank you for another great chapter!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 5 . 3/2
LOVE LOVE LOVE... waiting for more romance!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 4 . 3/2
Haha Poor Yahiko, stuck in the middle of this mess
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 3 . 3/2
Ahh, too excited to stop reading!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 2 . 3/2
Killing in her dojo seemed a little extreme to me! If I was Kaoru, I would be scared to death of the Battousai!
Kuri.Kuri.89 chapter 1 . 3/2
TOTALLY ecstatic to read the rest of this lol
tfwk22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I just finished one of your other RK fanfics and when I saw your name on this one I had to read it again. I read this one before a while ago and absolutely love this story! You have an amazing writing style. In my opinion, you do a marvelous job at grasping the characters' emotions and running with it showing great development in their personalities and the storyline. Just had send a thumbs up your way.
Cheesecake lover chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
The first time I read this story is in Chinese version, then I clicked the link to find out original, I read this story more than 4 times... I really love this story, thanks for your wrote and completed this story.
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
better than the show I hated watching him leave her all the time that was just wrong . poor Sano he might need a warning to not come back
amoet chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Wew...never thought that coming.
Battousai has more guts than rurouni. Me likey...