Reviews for Forgotten Hatred
Psychedelicate Poltergeist chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Kyo, bad kitty! Don't kill yourself! No!
You haven't updated for years! Hop to it!
Iris flammea chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
i really like where this story is going. the way in which their relationship is developing slowly and how yuki keeps hiding his feelings makes for a good story plot. its kind of frustrating in a good way that kyo dosent relize that yuki loves him. although i think you could work on the descriptions more, for example in chapter five paragraph 14, when you wrote "The aspirin, along with several other medications, were strewn all over the floor with the caps off" i thought you meant that the pills had spilled on the floor not the bottles. i think that something similar such as, the empty bottles of medication or medicine were strewn all over the floor. would be a more understandable discription. thank you for writing this story it's a really good, i cant wait to see how it ends.
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
jarymane chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i think it was okay but work on it i loved how u started from the end
Rain chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I want pocky! all my friends say its really good, but ive never had it. i really like your story.
rita chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
its really good, keep writing more please!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
no! Please update! I need to know how it all turns out! It's such a great story, it made me cry! And I know exactly what kyou's going through. please, I want to see if Kyou makes it through.
StormDarkblade chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Whaa~~ You have to update this O_O;;

I LOVE this story, wow. It's amazing! Poor Yuki, Kyo just doesn't understand his feelings... How can Yuki let him? ;_; Such a big cliffhanger!
Forever Yours Zana chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
This is how I like my fics, full og angst and tradgey! Great work, I can't wait for the next chappie!

shesamonster chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Very depressing, please continue.
Avacados are evil chapter 5 . 11/6/2005

Wah, Kyo see what you've done now?

(changing to uber happy pep mode)

It was so, so, so good!

Better than chocolate!

Better than Riddlin!

Well... Riddlin is actually pretty good...

Nope, better than Riddlin!

Update soon!
lovergal1227 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
This was so sad, I almost cried! Please update!
Elion chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Update! Update!

Pretty prety please? With like, a thousands cherry's on top?
XwildfiregirlX chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Wow! i realy love your fanfic. hell i almost cried when Thoru died! please keep writing!
Solo Shadow chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Please update soon. I'm hooked on this story.