Reviews for Senses Abound
lizzyaml chapter 9 . 7/8
I hope that now you restart to write that you will write the sequel
Noooo Aime chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Hi,!
Hooooo that was à good cross over !
Thank you !

Une fan ;)
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is pretty good!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love this story, but what happens next?
Puppy chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Severus was nothing like, well Severus. I know it's stupid but that's a big part of why I dont really like it so I won't be finishing the story. Plus I have no idea on what sentinels is (a movie, book, comic, etc) so that may be a factor in me not liking the story:/
Agon Dy chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Just curious but, what ever happened to the first chapter of the sequel will be up by the new year? Lol. I love this story but I hate the way it ends. There's got to be two or three loose ends here- even a one shot answering those would be nice. *puppy dog eyes* Pweese...
galyardt chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i wish that there was a little smut in it to heat it up but all in all in was great
musme chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I like it!
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
great story )

will try to get my hands on 'the sentinel' to watch it as i didn't knew it before )
kat3495 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
hahaha the "Picture it. Romania, 1925. The last war against Parmra people..." reminded me of The Golden Girls when Sophia tells one of her stories. is that where u got it from?
Amor90 chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
Wonderful! :D
Katalara chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
Yay! Warm fuzzies abound... I am loving this story. The Sentinel is one of my favorite shows, and I have read Gigs of fanfiction about it. Alyjude's 'Everything's Jake' series is one of my all-time favs! Anyhoo, looking very much forward to the sequel to this story! Keep up the awesome work!

myvampireangel chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
This is great i cant wait to read more
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
As to your new minister I think using the name Raven Corazon would work. Corazon is Spanish for heart or courage. Raven is a name I like and it just sounds magicial to me.
marj chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
thankyou, very much enjoyed your story.