Reviews for Danger on the Anduin
Boromir's fan chapter 26 . 4/25/2010
Nicely done, I liked this meeting between Aragorn and Faramir pretty much - as many other things in your story. Will you finish it one daz? I certainly hope so!
Sameera77 chapter 26 . 5/5/2009
Great story:) I like that you change a lot in the storyline to keep the suspense and surprise us:) I think the biggest was Frodo.:) I haven't expected such a twist:D And thanks for making Boromir a good guy, I've always had a soft spot for him.:) My favourite character in LotR.:) I also like your interpretations of Denethors and Sarumans, they are totally different from other stories, quite likable, and Saruman even has a sense of humour.;)

You haven't updated your story for a very long time, but maybe you'll return to your story some day. I'll definitely would like to know what happens next. So many plots haven's been resolved find time to update your story, it's worth reading:) Take care:)
Anawey chapter 26 . 1/8/2007
Uh-oh for them! Well, at least Faramir's back with the good guys, even if it's just him and Aragorn. I still like this story. Pretty intense.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 26 . 11/24/2006
Yes, you had BETTER update this story sooner than last time! I was surprised taht I had not forgotten what the story was about! Just kidding. _ I liked this part: "Pippin relaxed as he realized he himself had been waiting for someone to yell, "Fool of a Took," or something of that nature..." he he _ Well, update soon mellon nin! ~Arodiel
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
Gollum: "No Aragorn! Not that way!" come back aragorn! LOL! well, thank u 4 finally undating! i love this story, so keep it up!
Anawey chapter 24 . 8/17/2006
Ai! I HATE cliffies! Except for "Hail, Eomer, King of Rohan." Aw, I wanna know what happens. Your story is so good. I love this.
Anawey chapter 22 . 8/17/2006
Uh-oh. RUN, SARUMON, RUN! oh, is ths bad. I like this ending. this is a funny cliffie.
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hi. i just wanted 2 point out that this story hasn't been updated for a while...and i liked it! so u had better not just given up on it, because it was a VERY good story! so yeah, please, PLEASE update soon! yours truly, Arodiel
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 24 . 7/5/2006
WHEN ARE YOU GOING 2 UPDATE? I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG? well, i think u get the point... Lol! please update soon!
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 24 . 6/25/2006
SAES (please) mellon-nin, UPDATE SOON!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 22 . 4/1/2006
oh my god you killed Theoden!
Anawey chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
I have just decided something of grave importance. Cliffies are pure evil. You hear me, EVIL! I want to know what happens to Faramir. God, this story is good.
Femisis chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
Blegh! I've missed, like a million chapters! Well, the ones I missed were great so update soon!
Anawey chapter 17 . 10/31/2005
Cool. I think I want to find out how Aragorn will do it, and I definately want to see what happens to Faramir, so I'll be back.
Dollygrl chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
I really like your 's really good.I especially like how you don't think that Boromir is evil. He's alright. Could you describe the room that Boromir, Merry and Pippen are locked up in? Is it furnished at all or is it like a prison cell? I also like your cliffhanger endings. Your story is very well-written.