Reviews for Big Bad Wolf
Forged Obsidian chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is fantastic! Whenever Logan interacts with children I always find it amusing, and it really bring out the softer side of his admittedly rough personality. Wonderful story!
Novalunni chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
CUTENESS! Made me go all "Awwwwww" for a long time.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I can just picture that...and it is quite possibly the cutest thing ever.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is probably the cutest mental image that can be created, ever, because you were genius enough to give an adorable little girl a ruffly nightgown while Wolverine is reading her stories. (Stories without voices hardly count.)
MyDearChild chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You just made my day. I applaud this story; you have quite the way with words! Logan's soft side is made all the better by the fact that we only get rare, sacred glimpses of it.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I'm sorry, I just have to:

-Squee!-

I LOVE this. Logan's a big softy, and I can see Jean being (pleasantly) surprised. )
BirdieTitus16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009

squee
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh. My. GOSH.

Major Sweetness Alert!

Such a lovely story - you've got such a great style! :)

PlatinumRoseLady's Offical Fanfic Rating: Three dozen roses and a violet
Daughter of Sithis chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aw he's just a big softy really;D Very cute story indeed.
burningnostalgia chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Cute. Adorable.

I love Logan.

fave

_bn
hiya chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
All together now... AW! I love it, and totally agree, Logan (I only call him Wolverine when he's in fighting mode) is a total softie at heart.
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
LOVED IT! KEEP GOING.
cataclysmiic chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
*smiles*

Another congrats on writting my two favorite X characters perfectly in-character, and coming up with an almost too adorable idea for a one-shot. :)

xO kate
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Aw! It's so sweet! I love it! "The Big Bad Wolverine, holding a sick child on his lap and reading her The three little pigs", that was a funny and creative sentence, love it! Sweet!