Reviews for Marie's List
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AWWWW! This was so sweet! WAAHH! I love Rogan! Great job!
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
LOVE it! i wonder how wolvie reacted to the news? i know that he was overjoyed that he's gonna be a daddy, but still, would have been kinda funny if he had spun her around and triggered her morning sickness if she was farther along or something, but still, awesome story. keep it up!
JayLaw chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ah thought this was just beautiful. And Ah think her accent reminds me of all that is gentle and refined about southern belles ;) The whole thing was beautiful.

-J
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yay twist Marie is preg lol. Good story and cute reasons
desy chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love it!
Ami L. Mendal chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
AH I love it! My favorite part was, "...Ah love that Ah’m the only one you let see every side of you.”

Logan grinned suggestively, “And we both know how much you like seeing my backside.”

I laughed so hard, I got strange looks from my company hahaha. This is definitely a favorite. ]

Maybe you could do a "The Do's and Don'ts of Rogue's Pregnancy", and how Logan deals with her mood swings and strange cravings. I think it would be hilarious.

Back to the review : This was hilarious and very fluffy. Great job D

-AMi
Junesse chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh what a sweet one!

This just screams SEQUEL...

Think about it...

Junesse

X
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
squee that ending was so sweet, although i personally prefer rogue and bobby but still it was lovely

xx
hysjusle chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I LOVED this! (I have a secret place in my heart for baby fics. ) Great job, and what a wonderful list! *grins*
Melete chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
For the love of God. I was born and raised in the heart of the south (Georgia on my mind!) And I enjoy a pleasing accent. But really? The only thing I could think of when I read this was, hick. Like Sand Mountain hick. I think you were shooting for "Southern Bell" but shit did you miss. Just write it, all regular like, then let us use our imagination to think up the accent. Please. You'd really be doing yourself a favor. Other then the constant re-reading of 'Ah' I truly enjoyed this. I just needed to rant a bit 'bout that thar akacient.

Keep writing even when people like me get you down!

-Dora
SparrowsVixon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i know its been a long time since uve written this. but i loved it! a sequel to this would be divine! just thought id let u know...lol
kerricarri chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Can anyone say "Aw..."? O Very, very cute. And sweet. How adorable! And that thirtieth reason...very cleverly done! But still...the cute and fluff factor in this oneshot still makes me go "AW!"

That, and it can stuff ten teddy bears alone. -
Miyu chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
AW!

That was SO CUTE!

(cough-cough) Glad thats out of my system. (LOL)

Realy liked you'r story! I kinda wish I could

see how Logan/Wolverene reacted with the news he

was going to be a father, but regardless I realy

liked you'r story!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
OMG!THAT WAS SO COOL! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO CUTE! YOU SHOULD SO WRITE SOMETHING TO GO WITH IT! LIKE WITH THE BABY OR THE PROPOSAL OR BOTH! LIKE PREQUELS AND SEQUELS!SORRY BUT IT WAS JUST SOO AMAZING!:D:D:D:D
Malonami chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
omg wow that ended not how i thought it was realy cute.