Reviews for Invisible Circus
dicks- out chapter 9 . 5/21/2019
Holyyyyy schnitzel that was great

That was iconic
My god
Readerjkr chapter 9 . 3/16/2018
Very, very good.
Hiraelle chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
Finding fanfics that don't bash Ron and don't ignore him is already too rare.
Finding Ron-centric fics is rarer.
Finding the rare good Ron-centric fic... Well, this is one of those times.
It's a few years old now, and it's amazing how it's aged well.
Your characters are great - your Ron in particular is great, of course.
I like to see positive Ron interpretations, and to top it off your plot was interesting.
Thank you for writing.
Anon chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Finally a good story with Ron as the main character. Awesome read!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
I like Malfoy.
koolapples chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
ooh i like the ending a lot- it'd be awesome if you did a sequel where ron and draco start developing a strong friendship (or relationship :D)
mamita chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
feathers chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Oh the despair, oh the crushing pressure invading every minute, oh the heavy atmosphere, oh the everything because this fic is freaking awesome-are you a writer in the real world? I hope you are. This is a thing of heavy, depressing beauty. Oh my holy cupcakes and beanie hats. All the tension, all the underlying messages, how are you even on , it's not good enough for you, you should try , and my run-on sentences mean that I'm in love, really. THANKS SO MUCH -feathers
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
I'm too lazy to login-but damn, that was a good ending. Thanks for this!
Rin5o chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
I can't describe how glad I am that you finally finished this story! I had to reread it, but it was totally worth it. I love this fic so much - mainly because of its unique atmosphere! Personally, I haven't read another fic, set entirely in the Knockturn Alley! The plot is absolutely not like anything, it blew my mind! I loved the mystery, the thrill of having no idea how it would end, although waiting absolutely killed me. So I'd imagined many completely different endings - for example A) it would go 'Fight Club' style, and Ron would one day realize that the Inspector was his alter-ego, an outlet for the suppressed part of his personality, that actually supported his brother's ideals; or B) Malfoy was an Unspeakable, working undercover on this case since 3 year back, but made no progress until Ron arrived, and than he had to support him bla-bla. But the last chapter was so brilliant, I've n words)) It's really great you've finished.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Good I really like it. Seem incomplete
idonotwanttobehere chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
...this...was...AWESOME! A truly great read, instant classic fanfic! Good job! I love how you wrote Ron, and I had no clue who the inspector was, I seriously thought at several points that it was dumbledore, nott, malfoy, harry so on... anyway, loved it.
Matthias0818 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
oh poor ronnie. harry n hermione's distrust really hurts him! ToT
haters make-me famous chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I really freaking loved this story! Its amazing! I would also love love love love love love love love love x a million if you were to write a story about ron and malfoy after this takes place. I am dying to know more!
kerplank chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I am glad that I started reading this after it was completed; otherwise I would have pulled my hair out that such a wonderful, interesting, thought provoking story might not be finished. Great job, for sure one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time.