Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
It's been years but I really hope you update this story. The plot is interesting and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story. The Draco-Blaise rivalry is great :)d
Celes Ludenburg chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
This is one of the greatest Dramione plot I have ever read! Oh my, what you have done to Blaise (he has always been a shadowy character, never really played an important role in the books) is utterly exquisite! If this hasn't been set in stone to be a Dramione ending (not that I mind, their my favourite couple after all), Blaise and Hermione would have been awesome too. I'm curious to how this would play out, cause' you mentioned that Blaise fancy Hermione but how to maneuver the plot so that in the end she ends up with Draco? You know, without the 'I-feel-betrayed' card, or the 'one-of-them-dies-and-ends-up-with-Hermione.' Or the ever popular, 'install-another-love-interest' card. But, you said that you already worked out the ending, so I can put aside my concerns in a nice little black hole, where I will not examine until needed. Hopefully. I also love the tensions, the clash of idealisms and the chracterization of all of them in this story. It makes everything subtly darker and more intense (I love intense stories), and the mysteries you've woven around everything is engrossing. I don't know where this story is going, and it makes me all the more excited for your next update! SO EXCITED! :)

P/S: Love your little snippets at the end. Ha, especially this misunderstanding of the meaning 'friend'.

P/S/S: How you brought in information about elemental mages are awesome! It's such a wonderful way to tie things together. Though, I hope there will be more information about them later on. And are Harry Ron and Hermione really attempting to learn to become sorcerors like how the Marauders became Animagus? That's downright cool.

P/S/S/S: I LOVE YOUR STORY! UDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! PLEASE! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Typical Slytherins, acting like scaredy cats.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Oooohhh

Cliffiee

Please continue. It's been yeaaarrss.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
That declaration by Hermione was kind of stupid.
ilovehplotr chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
go slytherin and a bit for hufflepuff. malfoy i guess is somewhat a hypocrite but slytherins protect their own so i have to side with malfoy! i do feel a teensy-weensy tad bit bad for the hufflepuffs since hufflepuffs are known to be kind and all that and now they have to deal with the slytherins.
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
wait i saved my pet mouse from my sister's pet cat multiple times does that mean the mouse and i are going to get married? bloody hell. good chappie mate
ilovehplotr chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
being a slytherin myself, i think it was right that draco over reacted i don't know why but you know the feeling you get when someone pities you? for example someone might only review because they pity you but you'll feel angered because you don't want to be pitied i think that is how malfoy is feeling
mypetconcubine chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Is this finished it says the end.
dianm chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
The virgin Slytherin is quite interesting... Afterall ...they are traditionalist
dianm chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Daamn... This ia good...
Clarissa chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee finish this fanfic!

I really like the plot, and all of the deep-ness in the story about Blaise and Mages!
Im just waiting for an ending.

Clarissa
roxy05 chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
Hi, the story is very good, i hope you will find time to finish this one. Thanks
4fan.ci chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Regarding your comments on cliches after Ch. 15-Thank you! I appreciate your views and your excellent writing using plot, character development, and dialogue. I am so intrigued by this puzzle of a story!
4fan.ci chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
This is the first time I've ever read Ron and Ginny having a conversation like this before. It was incredible! I never imagined that she had all this stuff held inside. What an interesting person Ginny is. You have done a really good job conveying the minds and hearts of all the characters in this story.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »