Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
roxy05 chapter 19 . 2/22
Hi, the story is very good, i hope you will find time to finish this one. Thanks
4fan.ci chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Regarding your comments on cliches after Ch. 15-Thank you! I appreciate your views and your excellent writing using plot, character development, and dialogue. I am so intrigued by this puzzle of a story!
4fan.ci chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
This is the first time I've ever read Ron and Ginny having a conversation like this before. It was incredible! I never imagined that she had all this stuff held inside. What an interesting person Ginny is. You have done a really good job conveying the minds and hearts of all the characters in this story.
4fan.ci chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Fascinating discussion! I'm glad I was a fly on the wall listening in. I loved hearing everyone's different perspectives. I wonder if it will change any minds and hearts?
Achille chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god, I just read your 19 chapters in a row, and I am now utterly frustrated to see you have not updated in a while... Hope you'll complete it one day ! Anyway, I had a great time reading your story ! Thank you for that ! Great job :)
just-a-little-author chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I will actually never get over this not being completed, this was the first fic I read, the first I ever reviewed and the first I had my heart broken by I'll have you know!
There's never enough dramione with a little (not a threesome god no) Blaise mixed in, but you had it perfect and I'll wait forever for this to be updated!
Goddess of Leo chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Thank you for using Arms of an Angel fort he song btw!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
Ur writing is good, but u focused too much on Zabini for the paring to be Dramione in the beginning. That wasn't too good.
thubear chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Woah, you took magic to a whole new level.
It's amazing. Suspenseful. Wonderful. And please please PLEASE update soon, I shouldn't be allowed this much hope since its been nearly 8 years but hey, I can't help but try :) I'm waiting. If you read this, there's still many readers out there waiting for you to update! Love this.
Alexa chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Okay. Hi. I know this story is abandoned, and I know you've probably had hundreds of reviews saying the exact same thing I'm saying: dammit, please come back.
I hope you're doing well. You probably have a million better things to do than write for lost 16 year olds, but I'm begging you here; this was one of the only stories I ever really adored. The rest, when I reread them, I don't care about; but yours...every time I read it, the magic comes back. Your plot is beautiful and unique and I wish beyond wishes that this was real instead of HBP. It's 2013, and this was updated, what, 7 years ago? 7 whole years! 7 years worth of people asking you to come back, like me, like all of us...when I read your summary, I'm just like "yes. this is it. this is that one i love" and, well, you probably aren't ever going to come back and see this because you're probably even older than you were and you're probably not interested in babyish stuff like Harry Potter but...

just come back

alexa
x
Onigiri Momoko chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Hi there! Long time no read C:
Hope you are well during this long leave of absence!

I recently decided to visit again after years of not reading fan fiction. Nostalgia calls and all that.
I started to read through my archive of favourite stories dating back from at least 8 years ago... It amazed me how some stories did not stand the test of time (older and wiser now I guess).

However, I thoroughly enjoyed yours again!
I always remember with fond feelings when I see your story's summary. Somewhere in my memory, I've always remembered that this story is definitely one of the best I've ever read.
Upon rereading it now, I still believe that's true.

I can remember back when HBP was released and you mentioned the story is now AU... I remember thinking that I wished yours was the real deal; I seriously adored it to pieces. (*whispers* I even went to look at my past reviews, in which some of them bring back waves of nostalgia haha)
People have to admit, other than the answers and some of the main plot points, HBP was a mess-one that I did not enjoy at all.
Your story however was intricately woven, and I'm still amazed at how you've tied everything together. The plot, character development, the MESSAGE you wanted to bring across... Just perfection.

The funny thing is that I did not remember the story being unfinished. This must be the only story I've deemed superior enough to be on my favourite story list without completion.
And to that, I am gutted once again haha

I know this story is abandoned. I still hold a glimmer of hope that maybe this will encourage you to write-if not to complete this, start a story anew.

You have the talent. I know you do!
I can overlook the occasional wrong word or typo, but I cannot overlook this amazing piece of work!
This story will forever hold a place in my favourite list.
Wishing you all the best! :)

Debbie
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
UPDATE
msdarling chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
I really enjoy this story but I take it you're never going to finish it. I'd love if you would post your original thoughts on how the story would end.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Why would Hermione tell Draco that? She must like him.
sunneedee chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Wow, i hope u continue this
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »