Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
Guest chapter 6 . 7h
I love it
sabine8 chapter 19 . 2/20
Hello,
I know it's been years but do you have the rest of the story posted anywhere? I love the plot, it's so clever and keeps you guessing. Character development is really good as well.
nellaine824 chapter 18 . 2/18
I know it has been more than 10yrs but this is such a good story to not be continued or have an ending. I hope one day you stumble upon this again and continue writing it. Thank you.
Very interesting Y cant u continue plz...VERONICA
V chapter 2 . 1/3
Love this fanfic; work on grammar, but keep the good vocab. 10/10
RoseNeedsSleep chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
I love this story so much, but I just saw that it hasn't been updated for about ten years. Is it abandoned? Please update, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
This is turning into a marvelous story.
PineappleFan chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Hiii! I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for the next chapters! But then I realised... You haven't updated since 2006... Damnit! I hope you continue writing...
dramionefan chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
EEEEEEEEP! This just gets better & better! I'd totally date Blaise, BONUS if he killed someone!;)
dramionefan chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY! i hope it was a nice one. i really enjoy this fic, although, for some reason, i keep wanting Blaise and Hermione to get together! it really is a brilliant plot, and all of the characters are written , well, characteristically! do continue...
sholland chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Are you still writing the book or is this the end?
RedHoodsWife chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
I LOVED Draco going all knowing and scary! Exactly how I have imagined him before so thanks!
LadyWillowElf chapter 19 . 11/19/2016
I love this story! I can't wait to see how it continues!
diebirchen chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
"However,, it presents a problem for me because this story has a sequel. I promise to at least write The Devil's Respite." I've so enjoyed this story. Is the sequel on some other site?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2016