Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
That declaration by Hermione was kind of stupid.
ilovehplotr chapter 5 . 8/22
go slytherin and a bit for hufflepuff. malfoy i guess is somewhat a hypocrite but slytherins protect their own so i have to side with malfoy! i do feel a teensy-weensy tad bit bad for the hufflepuffs since hufflepuffs are known to be kind and all that and now they have to deal with the slytherins.
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 8/22
wait i saved my pet mouse from my sister's pet cat multiple times does that mean the mouse and i are going to get married? bloody hell. good chappie mate
ilovehplotr chapter 3 . 8/22
being a slytherin myself, i think it was right that draco over reacted i don't know why but you know the feeling you get when someone pities you? for example someone might only review because they pity you but you'll feel angered because you don't want to be pitied i think that is how malfoy is feeling
mypetconcubine chapter 19 . 8/19
Is this finished it says the end.
dianm chapter 5 . 7/26
The virgin Slytherin is quite interesting... Afterall ...they are traditionalist
dianm chapter 4 . 7/26
Daamn... This ia good...
Clarissa chapter 19 . 5/1
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee finish this fanfic!

I really like the plot, and all of the deep-ness in the story about Blaise and Mages!
Im just waiting for an ending.

Clarissa
roxy05 chapter 19 . 2/22
Hi, the story is very good, i hope you will find time to finish this one. Thanks
4fan.ci chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Regarding your comments on cliches after Ch. 15-Thank you! I appreciate your views and your excellent writing using plot, character development, and dialogue. I am so intrigued by this puzzle of a story!
4fan.ci chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
This is the first time I've ever read Ron and Ginny having a conversation like this before. It was incredible! I never imagined that she had all this stuff held inside. What an interesting person Ginny is. You have done a really good job conveying the minds and hearts of all the characters in this story.
4fan.ci chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Fascinating discussion! I'm glad I was a fly on the wall listening in. I loved hearing everyone's different perspectives. I wonder if it will change any minds and hearts?
Achille chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god, I just read your 19 chapters in a row, and I am now utterly frustrated to see you have not updated in a while... Hope you'll complete it one day ! Anyway, I had a great time reading your story ! Thank you for that ! Great job :)
just-a-little-author chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I will actually never get over this not being completed, this was the first fic I read, the first I ever reviewed and the first I had my heart broken by I'll have you know!
There's never enough dramione with a little (not a threesome god no) Blaise mixed in, but you had it perfect and I'll wait forever for this to be updated!
Goddess of Leo chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Thank you for using Arms of an Angel fort he song btw!
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »