Reviews for Frequency
Constellation Temptation chapter 9 . 1/19
Will this ever be continued? It's just so amazing but it hasn't been updated in years! And the SUSPENSE!
anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
good story
genderless-but straight chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
wow! Zim is kinda seeming crazy, i wonder how he'll feel when he finds out that Dib is pratically Irken now. i know you haven't updated in like years but i would really really love to know more!
Gothic Nny 777 chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
Wow, Zim has gotten temporarily smart but he's still clueless to the facts around him.

Anyway... UPDATE! For the love of Jhonen Vasquez continue the fic!
Dark enchanter chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
Very cool! Wow, I can't wait to see Zim try and take on the tallest!please update soon, I have to know what happens
Crystal-One chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
This story has sent me into a state of stupidity because of it's amazingness-ocity. So, all I have to say is, "Guh..." O_O; *drool*
pooterda chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Your one of the very few people out the who can write a really good Invader Dib fic. Way too many fics are earth bound and not nearly enough of them deal with scoodge or the Resisty. This is one kick-ass fic! Please update soon for the love of Gir's head! His Head! "squeel!"
Maran Zelde chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
This story is so cool and exciting! Maran feels like refering to herself in third person right now, and she simply cannot wait to find out what happens. Dib might become an Invader, but will Zim put a stop to the Resisty's plans? No doubt Dib is glad he had that extra training after all.

Maran likes the growing tension between Ex-Invader Skoodge and Captain Lard'Nar. Clearly they both have prejudices that will be difficult to overcome.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
YAY! FINALLY MORE ZIM! Not to mention, these parts with Dib masquerading as an Irken are INCREDIBLE... it's just so cool, how quickly things have changed. Awesome.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
BEYOND COOL! I can even forgive you for the minimal Zimness in this fic, because it's just so damned unbelievably kewl! Invader Dib! Whee!
Penname wa Silver B chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Oh... I love that part with Zim at the beginning! He's right - the tallest ARE defective. Wonder what he's going to do about it...

And this inner conflict with Dib about the Pak is awesome. As is GIR! It's great to read a fic that appreciates the nifty little robot.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
What is Zim thinking?

Heh... diarrhea...
Penname wa Silver B chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
So col! Poor Zim, still in denial about the whole thing, but at least they got out of there safely.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
So cool! Action scenes and prison cells and GIR and everything! It's just like a movie!
Penname wa Silver B chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
This is SUCH a cool fanfic! And I'm only on chapter three! YES! What a neat idea, Dib uncovering Zim's past like this as he chases after him, Gir in tow... hehe, love this. Keep going.