Reviews for The Rock Show
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
haha it's a nice story I'll be saving this one.
Quixotical chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
0_o
athes chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Awesome story. I'm not into digimon and hisuke much anymore, but I do love your style and opinion on the caracthers; I like that you keep mostly the same style and view of the relationship of the caracthers, only changing plot, all through different fics (don't see that much). What I meant to say is that it really flows, like you're writing about people you know or your friends. You may have noticed that I don't have much to say 'bout this fic in particular, as it reflects the quality of your work in general.
Nathanaelle chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
wow, I hae to gice you credit for resisting to write daikeru... there were some moments that definitely screamed to be made daikeru

anyway, it's cute

like it

poor takeru though, all alone ...

xoxoxox
fdsfghh chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
Such a wonderful story. And every wonderful story deserves a wonderful review. So let's begin.

On the good notes, characterization is excellent. I don't really see them cursing off like that, but in general, characterization is very good.

Details were so-so, but more in tune with the good side. You somewhat put enourmous amounts of detail on one side, then the next, there wouldn't be too much of it. And then you'd put lots of it, and then less. It gets confusing with such contrasts in detail, you just need to balance it out a bit.

Storyline was awesome. The plot really drew me in. That's the backbone of a good story and this a remarkable example of what a good storyline is about. This story is something to be damn proud of.

And now for my favorite part, fluff. The fluff is a little on the lacking side. However, you placed the fluff "exactly" where need be. And my friend, the precise placing and calculation of fluff is so much more important than just a story with fluff placed wherever. You have justified the meaning of fluff. Still, there still is a lack, if only slightly, of fluff.

Keep up the good work

Summary

[Positive] Impressive characterization, storyline, fluff

[Negative] Contrasts in detail amounts leads to confusion

(Added to Favorite Stories)
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I remember reading this story a long time ago and I still enjoyed reading it again. Keep up the good work.