Reviews for Beyond Blue Skies
phantom reviewer chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
1. Shadow wanted to destroy the world partially because of insane Gerald Robotnik's memory-alteration while on Prison Island.

2. If Sonic is sort of obsessive over Cream, why hasn't she met an untimely end at the hands of a certain pink hedgehog and her large gold hammer?

3. Yes. You are evil. But only if you count getting rid of somewhat you're annoyed with as evil! If you change your definition of the term, you change the way you see yourself.

4. If "the professor" had already begun work on Project: Shadow, and was putting the Biolizard into (I presume) suspended animation, why didn't he just destroy it? It would've made the end of SA2 a loooooooot easier.

5. Shadow didn't stay naive for long, did he?

6. Considering that she has to smile at Shadow or he thinks she's sick, she probably doesn't have THAT much leverage with him.

Finally, I really like your fanfic, though there are a few small spelling errors that do not in any way detract from the story. I really cannot wait for the next chapter, even though this one was published back in... (Checks date of last update) 2004? Well... I guess this may not stand much chance of being updated, but I really hope you do!

By the way... Why is it titled "Beyond Blue Skies?" I can only think that It's because they exist on the ARK, BEYOND the BLUE SKIES of Earth. Am I right? wrong? both? neither?

P.S. I'm glad I don't have to review twice this time.
phantom reviewer chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
this is my second review.

Now that THAT'S out of the way, I think you story is very... interesting. Many of the stories I've seen involving Shadow's life on the ARK have shown Gerald Robotnik to be be a bit gentler. To each his own, I guess, and I still think the story is very good.
phantom reviewer chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
this is my first review.
Aubrey Lynn Anderson chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I've read more than half a dozen of these types of fanfics (Shadow and Maria on ARK) and this is the best I've seen so far! Not only in storyline, but in grammar and spelling. Fabulous job, and I would really like to see a continuation of this. I would suggest a little more description on the part where Shadow subdues the Biolizard, it seemed a tad confused to me, but since it's in Maria's POV, I can understand the need for sketchiness. I applaud your adjective use and I hope you continue!
Shadow Rox chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
You probably know this by now, but I just LOVE this uber awesome, kawaii, cute, totally well-written story!
Shadow Rox chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Look, I reviewed twice! This story is so uber kawaii!
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I actually read the first chapter on my phone(via internet access) and I was trying to find this story all morning and I finally found it! I love it!

#**#Shadow Rox!
StarMew 1990 chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
sonica: o.o' k sonic is starting to scare me

sillya: i know what you mean

sonica: please continue and torture/kill sonic

sillya: don't kill sonic kill shadow

sonica: no kill sonic

sillya: shadow should die as he is a loonatic

sonica: so are you and shadow isn't and sonic has no brains and will probaly end up killing himself anyway

sillya: whatever

sonica: type to ya later sonica-...

sillya: sillya
Random4Now chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
ITS SO GOOD! why didn't u finish the story? thats always how it happens, the good stories never get the moment all of my favorit stories haven't been updating! gr...well i liked it!
Random4Now chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
very much like...and u only wrote 4 chapters...oh well... i have one more to read...its a shame...cause ur such a good writter!
Random4Now chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
love it! i know it was written a year ago, but its so good that i can't help but review!
Random4Now chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love this story! It is so good, very descriptive. I am going to add it to my favorits! i love shadow!
occy chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
aw that was cute. ive never read a story with maria telling it. your doing a great job please have a new chapter up soon!
DragonessFei chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
*face vaults* I reviewed this chapter before, but an error message came up after I did so. Now, I'm reviewing it again... But, this story is so spiffy, it doesn't bother me that I have to! _

This chapter was of course, amazing. I really love how your story just...flows along like a river! It's like poetry! I wish I had talent like that... -.-

Also, I totally agree with what you said about Sonic, Cream, Shadow and Maria. It seems like the guys are their shamless minions or something...

Shadow: How dare you say something about my precious queen, you stupid human!

Fei: ._. Um... Maria's a human too...

Shadow: You lie... YOU LIE!

Maria: -_- Um, it's true...

Shadow: She's tainting your mind I say! TAINTING YOUR MIND! *starts spazzing*

Sonic: What a weirdo...

Um, I also wanted to thank you for the information to get the 'low down' on Shadow! _ It really helped break my writer's block on SotH. (thank you for your review, by the way!)

Well, this review is getting much too long, I shall talk to you next chapter!
midnightblue56 chapter 4 . 11/11/2004