Reviews for If You Want
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
So. Damn. Adorable. XD
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Yay, happy ending! I'm a Daikari fan, so pretty much any story ending with these two together gets a thumbs up from me!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
an awesome one shot. It's getting faved.
Quixotical chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i love this story! its so sweet and cute... and like I always say, Love Daikari forget Takari. stupid T-gay. Love Davis in this story.
RedCloud13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i like it very much
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
well i must say, this was very in character for both of them. Hikari worrying about both their safety while Daisuke is trying to let her become more open to those more enjoyable situations. As for the kiss, I saw that as something that he would do as is something he though as he was going along. great job
Raven chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hmmn... Great story.

Everyone says that the kiss was wrong and Daisuke is like that, but isn't Daisuke's personality MEANT to be a litle rash (meaning he gets an idea and does it, not stopping to think about consequences)

So really it's a good fic and the kiss isn't really out of place, if anything were wrong with it, I'd say our Dai-chan should have been a little quicker, to suggest an impulse?

I know what I'm trying to say, I just can't word it at the moment... hmmn... Anyways, it's a really cute fluffily story and I like it!
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Ladypheonixquill chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
hey, good story, you should make the actions a bit more...less random. And the kiss was rusjed into, rememeber Daisuke is a very sensitive subject and a relationship that takes a lot of planning. He wouldn't kiss her like that because he'd got alot of shit from her in the past. But the caracterization was very good, well done!
Angel Blacklight chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i so totally loved it. U rock so keep up the dakari fluffyness
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
aw. I liked that. I'm glad someone else ikes Daisuke. He's so... Daisuke-y!

Sorry, I'm a little wierd, it's 1:15 Am. I did really like your fic though. Keep writing Daisuke!

Saturn's Hikari
fdsfghh chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Marvelous! Very nice! Now that I'm done complimenting, time to point out the specifications of the story. I very much enjoyed the settings of the story. The relationship between the two, the way you put it, is very much like the real thing. Excellent characterization, and the most remarkable details I've ever seen. It could have been better, but it's more detail than most other writers place in their story, so heh. Good job.

The only drawback is the kiss. Although fluff was in abundance, you rushed into it. I really don't see Daisuke just kissing her out of the blue. Don't get me wrong. It was good, but there are numerous other options you could have used. Making him kiss her out of the blue is an option, but in this situation, it may not have been one of the better ones. I may be misinterpreting your story, but as I understand it, this is my response.

Now, I am a lazy bastard who hardly reviews unless the storyline is "THAT" good. I'm not saying that I'm so great that I only review uber good stories. Just noting that, in my point of view, that somewhat counts for something. Keep up the good work.

[Positive] Excellent storyline, setting, characterization.

[Negative] Kiss was rushed into.
Crimson Blood Dressed chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Arrgh, stupid review thingy. Anyway, I hate TK, love Daikari, and I haven't read Digimon fics in about a year so... Great fic to come back on.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
A nice little one shot story. Keep up the great work.