Reviews for Clockwork Punk
Little Nemo chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
*drools* I guess not many people like Daikeru/Takedai...Its such a cute couple...But its your fault I got hooked onto this!
Kymaera chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
You may know this, and it's been long enough that you probably don't care, but I was a little confused about a part in this chapter where Wallace moved Daisuke's wet skates from hard wood to tatami mat. Tatami is more succeptible to water damange, and can be harder to replace than hard wood, depending on what kind of tatami you're talking about.

Also, most entryways are tile (ceramic or otherwise) or stone. They are designed to have wet shoes/boots/skates/etc. track water, mud, dust, and other muck on them. The hallway proceeding from the genkan is usually wood or carpeted (depending on what kind of building a family lives in. If it's a high-priced condominum or house, wood; if it's just an apartment or lower-priced condo, probably carpet), and the rest of the rooms in the house may or may not be Japanese style. It's not uncommon for a house/condominium/apartment to have some of both Japanese and Western style rooms.

I also wanted to say that this is one of my favorite stories for this couple. I just really like the way that you've portrayed Daisuke, who will always be my favorite character.
iyfanatic chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
OMFG! This is like the BEST TakeDai fic that I've ever read! You seriously rock! ... I feel bad for Wally-kun though... but still, it's GREAT! D
alskdjf chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
omfg man. are you kidding me? im like on a daikeru high here and you leave me with this.. cliffhanger.. thing.. T_T

awesome :D
Chainlinks chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Gah. I love you! I remember reading this story ages ago and it's one of the few fanfics that really stuck out in my mind, along with your Hisuke "The Rock Show". Awesome awesome awesome work!
Nathanaelle chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
I love this story!

How come I read it ages ago, when you only published it on the 13th?

anyway, great story!

is there a sequel or something?