Reviews for Bathroom Stalls
Misstress Jay chapter 1 . 8/4
Too cute
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was just—I don't even know what to say. I loved it! Thanks for a fabulous one shot! Until next time,

EABB.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Duuuuude. That was the most hottest, most sexiest yaoi fic I've ever read.
queensatine chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I will never be a fan of the daisuke/' takeru hook-ups. Tai/Yamato is cute, but those two just can't be
XxSakugoxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So great, i loved this story good job. Daikeru is awesome!
BoomBoomPao chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
hey! the first part o the story actually happened to me! the exact same thing... except or the "coming out" part.. :))
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
that was HAWT. love this pairing.
snowprinces chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
omd i am so freaking horney now un
Quixotical chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
normally I'm not into these type of pairings but after I read this, I gotta say that was pretty hot. and why is it labled as angst? there practically no angst in it. you should of put it as romance or general.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
haha, that's great. It was hot and I love that ending line. "I think that if I ever break up with Hikari, I'm going to start dating you." When I first read that, I was like 'haha! Wonderful! That's great and I love it!' but then when I started reviewing I was like 'Damn... he's with Hikari.' but i loved it. Awesome it was.
ren chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i must say, this is probably one of the best Daikeru fics i have ever read. You did an aamzing job. *A* its so...uwhaiucjkd. Yeah, it was that good i cant think of a word. _
SamanthaMae chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I love this story. Best Daikeru story out here, on my opinion. Anyway, I was wondering why this is Angst. I mean, not much angst in here, just two hot guys making out in a school boys' washroom, and might I add, very detailedly ;)

Haha, nice story. Faved, simply because I LOVED it.
FigmentedReality chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
. I must say this is one of my favorites also. It wasn't rushed like most one chapter stories. And whoa. The eroticism was simply... enticing? arousing? not only. Flabbergasting. Good job.
Inverted Mirrors chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
to put it simply, that was awesome. peace.
Lugga chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
now that was HOT! Hey, you haven't updated in, like, forever! *cry* I hope you don't mind if I put you in my profile as a "must read" fanfic?

anyways, i'll be waiting for your next chapter!

love ya!