Reviews for Toshiyori no Fuji
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love that one too XD
nice when read it as a fic
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOL! XD Fuji is awesome!
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This Brilliancy

Poor Fuji, he got mixed up with Tesuka again. I always did wonder why his seiyuu said that on the CD. xD
Fyoex chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That's so funny!
innocentlySADISTIC chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Funny! I actually used to think Fuji was the youngest when I first saw the show... I BLAME FEMINISM! Er~ ... Too much Gundom Seed Abridged, dont ask..
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
lol! lololololol! that's all i can say!
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Cute! :D
neooldetokyo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Everytime I hear that track I think 'what is the story behind this?' - now I know ;-)

This made me giggle a lot, thanks :D
Emo.Duckling chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hahahaha :D

I remember watching that snippet. Don't worry, I cracked up when I listened to it too.

He just started freaking out near to the end :P

Cute story :3

~R.D
rin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
sry... it's "boku no ato de repiito shite kudasai"... missed it out a bit...

rin
rin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
y'know...it's supposed to be "boku no ato de repiito shite kudasai." and "wasurenaide ne"...this is a useless review, i know...just a little reminder..."wasurenai ne" sounds a bit like... broken japanese...Did you get all these stuff off an internet translator? If you did, try not to use them too often. Cuz sometimes they translate stuff literally (as in word by word), and it won't be grammatically correct... and they're rather unreliable too...

hope this helps a bit _

rin
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Um, if you go by the calender, Fuji is alot younger than everyone on the tennis team. Fuji is exactly 3.2 years old. LOL.

Fuji is the leap year baby. Stupid drunk old man.
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
hehe funny fic x3
AluminiaHolokauston chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hey, real funny story! But actually, Fuji might be older because he was born in Februrary while Tezka was born in October. Or is Tezuka olde rbecause Fuji is a leap year baby? Anyway, I love this fic!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Ha, ha! It's good to see a drunk get what he deserves!