Reviews for Eldritch Asylum
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/17
Is this abandonned?
Kordesha chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Love this story! I still keep checking every so often to see if you've updated. I hate unfinished stories, but this one is good enough that I will still reread it occasionally.
KingofPretzels chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Lovely piece you've written, even incomplete and hanging in the breeze. Having been six years since it's been declared dead, there is no chance of its continuation, but I am continually impressed by it.

Superficially, the spelling, grammar, and formatting are without noticeable error. It's a small thing, but it takes effort and makes a story easy and fun to read all by itself. I've seen too many fics ruined by the authors' seemingly religious avoidance of punctuation. Your tone is consistent - it flutters between horror, comedy, and good old martial arts with as much ease as characters that it brings to life, but it maintains itself throughout with good quality.

The story itself is unique and gripping, enough that the plot lines that it has left open stay in my mind. Were it finished, this story would easily be publishable, disregarding pesky copyright restrictions. I keep returning to it, and expect to do so when the mood strikes me for years to come.

Excellent work, shame it isn't finished, and a greater shame that you haven't written more since. I can only hope that you've taken up writing professionally, as your gift shouldn't go unused.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Lovely. I hope this is not an unfortunate termination, of either the story or the author.
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Might I say this is amazing, I am worried about that amulet, and I would love to see you scale things up to even ground.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I sooo knew it when you said trenchcoat! Frickin amazing babe!
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Nice fight scenes. Wonder what the plot is for this.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Now that is ominous.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Lovely. Very much more horror than the last lovecraftian story. I got more than a few chapters in encountered possibilities but no nothing.
Surianas chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dead, you say? We all know that not dead is that which eternal lies, so I still have a bit of hope. Perhaps the dreams of a dead story will eventually show themselves on some website not meant for mortal eyes...
AnAncientBard chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Necro this shit.
10/10
A.Waldschmitt chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Enjoyable. I remember no grammatical or spelling errors so far, which puts you above the curve. The story is acceptable, slow at times, but well written. Overall, I would rate this at around 8/10, keeping in mind that I've yet to give a perfect score.