Reviews for Eldritch Asylum
Sad this is all
Glad at least this is published
Those nightmares with all the cat- words are awesome.
Never seen or heard about cat nightmares like that.
But it sounds completely plausible, having a 'smarter' Ranma (or at least with a bigger vocabulary) and that punishment.
Brilliant
Thank you for writing this.
And then sharing it.
Thank you.
Holy god...
Let me correct that
Unholy god
That was awesome
I wish this was continued,
Yes there are many people who only want to read feel good stories but a very good horror story is FANTASTIC too.
Seriously this is up there with 'Circular Reasoning'

THANK YOU !
Seriously thank you for sharing this.
shugokage chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
A truly unique story and concept good job and it is sad to see it incomplete!
Reymen chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
This is the most fun shoping trip I have ever read about, nice work.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Is this abandonned?
Kordesha chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Love this story! I still keep checking every so often to see if you've updated. I hate unfinished stories, but this one is good enough that I will still reread it occasionally.
KingofPretzels chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Lovely piece you've written, even incomplete and hanging in the breeze. Having been six years since it's been declared dead, there is no chance of its continuation, but I am continually impressed by it.

Superficially, the spelling, grammar, and formatting are without noticeable error. It's a small thing, but it takes effort and makes a story easy and fun to read all by itself. I've seen too many fics ruined by the authors' seemingly religious avoidance of punctuation. Your tone is consistent - it flutters between horror, comedy, and good old martial arts with as much ease as characters that it brings to life, but it maintains itself throughout with good quality.

The story itself is unique and gripping, enough that the plot lines that it has left open stay in my mind. Were it finished, this story would easily be publishable, disregarding pesky copyright restrictions. I keep returning to it, and expect to do so when the mood strikes me for years to come.

Excellent work, shame it isn't finished, and a greater shame that you haven't written more since. I can only hope that you've taken up writing professionally, as your gift shouldn't go unused.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Lovely. I hope this is not an unfortunate termination, of either the story or the author.
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Might I say this is amazing, I am worried about that amulet, and I would love to see you scale things up to even ground.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I sooo knew it when you said trenchcoat! Frickin amazing babe!
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Nice fight scenes. Wonder what the plot is for this.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 8/11/2014