Reviews for Eldritch Asylum
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Curious. Is Ryouga going to be inserted into your tale? I ask this due to the fact that his moves and he himself are a part of your "EldritchWiki."

Reading some of the info in your forum, I must applaud you about putting so much effort into this story. However are'nt Dumbledore and Voldemort a little underrated in terms of DC?

Also what would cannon Ranma's DC be by the end of the manga? Equal to Cologne?

In the end another great chapter. I was utterly convinced that this story was deemed "dead." Glad you proved me wrong.
Fluffy chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Aw...bo...i wanted to see the sorting. I cant wait to see the sorting hat's reaction to what Ranma is/isn't. Wonderful story. Doesn't quite achieve the creepiness i think you were going for, but definitely makes me think Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking glass.
Gogolu chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
At last new chapter.

And it is pretty good.

Few ideas. Dementors should be terrified of Ranma now or have slave like behavior(look house elves).

House elves should be stiff(military like) around her(genetic knowlage).

Legitimacy should make user insane after looking into Ranma and no affect on her.

Sorting hat broken(randomly sort everyone and sing gibberish "Iä! Iä! Iä! Shub-Niggurath!") after putting it on her head.

If you must put her in house I propose Ravanclaw. Search for Forbidden knowledge and stuff.

Luna is hottie(look in wikipedia) and insane enough to be Ranma companion. (Friend?) Also she may remember what happend on train and decide to worship her.

Jacey the goth can be the one searching for dark magics and rituals.

And MAJOR ISSUE and more cthulology outside dreams and visions. This fic is so impressive and interesting thanks to Azatoth influences then rest.

Keep the great work and hopfully update sooner.

PS: Come to Anifics Anime Forum where everyone author wise is.
Arkeus chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Kill snape, kill :-)

great work so fa,r i am hoping ranma doesn't get into slytherin, but she does seem to be slytherin-like, or gryffondor like, maybe. I would say gryffondor, for the sole reason she isn't ambitious- cunning, yes, but she doesn't want control.

great work :-)
KingKong chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Awesome! I can just see Ranma ruling Slytherin as it's undisputed queen... after grinding the arrogant 'pure bloods' and the budding dark wizards into the dust under foot. :)

If I were Genma I'd have to say : "Boy! this is for the sake of the art, the path of a martial artist & witch & dark goddess is fraught with peril.."

Hogwarts is filled with cats and Flitch has a cat too... Does Ranma slip into the neko ken or is it a technique lost in a previous life?

I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter!
Varth chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Extremly well written, as usual, even if a little bit heavy on "trip" stuff. I hope next chapter comes soon with the sorting.

Myself, I at the very least checked out all promising stories at FFN (and other sites too), all the way down to page 1/286, and this is easily one of the 5 best. Just be very glad I cannot lay my hands on you, or you would end up chained to PC and forced to write. It's literally too good for your own good.
Pusakuronu chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
This is an awesome story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I'm half expecting the sorting hat to start screaming and/or gibbering in fear as soon as it touches Ranma's head. Now that would be a way to make a first impression...
P.H. Wise chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
This story is made of pure win. I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it - it's both well written and exciting to read from beginning to end.
KGB chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Finally another chapter, and even slightly more confusing than the last. I love it, keep it going.
j chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
I have waited for i don't know how long for this chapter to

come out, so even if it was more then worth the wait please

up date more often.

great story

great chapter

don't leave us hanging to long.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
An interesting addition to an interesting story. I'm glad to see that this story is still alive and well. I like the way that Ranma is brought into the world of Hogwarts. His abilities are so far beyong mortal that it would be magic and yet he even possesses magic. What trouble can that combination bring?

This is quite an interesting twist. The scene with the guardians of azkaban was a true assessment of Ranma's abilities, though they weren't really his abilities now were they? And he also had a flash back of his father? I wonder how that will play out later as he thinks back on the things that happened on the train.

While you are doing a good job of keeping Ranma in character with the female persona that he was forced to adopt, I do wonder if you will ever allow him to return to the male identity or if he has had to cast that off forever? And what will happen when someone else discovers his dual nature? Because it's bound to happen.
corsair338 chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
I just read the story for the first time and i loved it, keep up the good work! :)
Coral Skipper chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
Damn good story. Can't wait to see the next chapter, even if I have to wait over a year for it.
ranko lina Inverse chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
Wow amazing. I love what ya done. Ranma would so be Slytherin but she not a pure-blood she going to get into a lot of fight with here Roommate and house memembers. What excactly happened there with the Dementor? Ya losed me there. Why do I see Ranma going to see her sister in what Blacks just out side the door.
Blue Bragon chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
please update, really love this so did the other Ranma killed/damaged the dementors well please continue... interesting..
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »