Reviews for Eldritch Asylum
Now that is ominous.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Lovely. Very much more horror than the last lovecraftian story. I got more than a few chapters in encountered possibilities but no nothing.
Surianas chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dead, you say? We all know that not dead is that which eternal lies, so I still have a bit of hope. Perhaps the dreams of a dead story will eventually show themselves on some website not meant for mortal eyes...
AnAncientBard chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Necro this shit.
10/10
A.Waldschmitt chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Enjoyable. I remember no grammatical or spelling errors so far, which puts you above the curve. The story is acceptable, slow at times, but well written. Overall, I would rate this at around 8/10, keeping in mind that I've yet to give a perfect score.
Not Impressed chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This story is trash and the writers are hacks. Thank god it's dead.
Ferdiad chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
1 review is well worth this quality.
donald7777 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
This story had such potential right from chapter one. Ranma and Lovecraft set in the Potter verse. Why did you kill it whyyyyy?

Anyways, this is quite an original take on Ranma. I do believe I have never read a story quite like this one.

However when Ranma broke the amulet holding back the darkness, it seemed a little to fast. You needed to build up a little more background before it happened.

It was an interesting choice on how you chose the granger family to adopt Ranma. Most stories Ranma ends up with Rons family.

Inaddition Ranma is sorted into Slytherin which I believed happened in one story.

Hopefully one day you will continue this story.
Zhor chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
A shame you ended this. The parts with the insanity effects in her mind are kinda confusing the read though.
ARandomR3viewer chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
If you ever wanted to rewrite this fic or continue it, know that you would have an avid reader. The story is great and thank you for at least telling us it is dead.
James Gaffergaff chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Great stuff. Shame its dead.
Not Impressed chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
What an over rated peice of tripe. I'm actually glad it's not being updated. Hopefully the writers have given up any delusions of being actual authors.
833 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »