Reviews for Eldritch Asylum
aqualens chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
A very well written and constructed chapter. The story is very unpredictable and really keeps the reader guessing. Since it's been over a year and a half since updates, I really hope that the author hasn't given up on it.
MShrieken chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
I love this story. PLEASE continue it ASAP.

M
god of stuff chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Very interesting read. The writing has been superb so far and everything seems to fit as if this was not several different series put together. I can hope that future chapters are not quite so far between one another though I fully understand the necessities of real life getting in the way.
Tiky3000 chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Strange, but awesome.
Riniko22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Wonderful story, I eagerly look forward to your next chapter. The story you have constructed is filled with darkness and light, along with horror and humor, and has provided me with great enjoyment. Wishing that real life has allowed you to have had the time to work on your story, but if not I will be patiently waiting. Thanks again for a fascinating read.
Alstreim chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Awesome story you've got going here, loved it all with the exception of Ranma and Jacey in Slytherin, less because of it being Slytherin and more because of the expected friction that'll cause. Anyway, hope you update soon.
bsmitty chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This is a good fic. Though I aint much of a Harry Potter fan, Im enjoying this story. I hope to read more of your work in the future, particularly pertaining to this fic.
bsmitty chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
What a twist! The first few chapters were really weird, but this one was hilarious! Kudos on a great fic thusfar.
bsmitty chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Ive only just started reading this story, but so far, this is ten times wierder than Sweeny Todd. And thats a pretty wierd story! at least in my own opinion.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Creepy, incredible and captivating. I salute your storybuilding prowess!
SakuraCa chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
Wow, this story is great. Ranma is such an interesting character, both sides of him. At times the story was a bit confusing (and I'm probably going to read it) but things became to clear up in the latest chapters.

The latest chapter was awesome and I'm sure, with her/his/it personality and stubbornness, that Ranma gradually will become the alpha dog (fem?) in the house despite her blood status and enemies.
CosmosGravitation chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
It's good. I've never seen the Ranma series but still found this story enjoyable.

I found this story when someone put it up for review at the Dark Lord Potter site ( forums./)

I checked out your wiki and your approach seems very analytical to me. It's nice to see a fanfic author that actually plans things out. Definitely makes for a better story.

As for the story, all the basics are there. Writing is high quality, characterization is consistent, etc. The flashback scenes are a bit confusing, but I think maybe they're intended to be.

The only major negative is the story hasn't been updated in almost a year. Is the story abandoned or do you intend to finish it?
dimriver chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Nice story.

I'm a little confused on some issues but that could be the point.
Reviewer of the West chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I really like the story so far. I find it hard to believe that Ranma and Slytherin are going to work well together. I cannot imagine that Malfoy at least will leave enough alone. I'm sure they will try to enforce their will somehow.

I also hope that Ranma is not going to be eaten by the queen. Ranma doesn't loose after all.

Your dream sequences and bizarre history flashbacks, or whatever they are, are very confusing. I tend to skip 90% of them as incomprehensible.

Still, I really enjoy the story so far, so please pick it back up.
bast67gmail.com chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Interesting story, even though I only really follow one of the source titles. Looking forward to more chapters, keep it up.

Yo little miss "Bored of this": little pissants like you don't merit mention, but since you think veiling insults under the veneer of actual readable language instead of gibbering like most other trolls, here's a little something to wrap your tiny brain around.

You know what a review is, right? Oh, you don't? Then keep your trap shut, asswipe. Nobody's forcing you to read. If you don't like it, go back to jacking off to yaoi Narutard fics. We certainly don't see YOU writing anything, so by your own standards you suck even more since you can't even come up with ANY ideas, original or not. Psh. You don't even dare crawl out from under the cloak of anonymity all you loser cowards hide under.
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »