Reviews for Smile And Send Me To Oblivion
Mcfaja23 chapter 16 . 10/18
Good story would love it if u could finish it sometime looking forward to
Mike Jones chapter 15 . 4/29
Very nice story of two young lovers although no sex was involved u know something happened along their way. I feel like both really felt love for the other unconditional! Please write more , into early adulthood!
This is the best story that I ever read
Omg that was the best chapter ever it took me by surprise I love it you are an amazing writer
I cried when I found out Rodger was leavening
carbajalhz25 chapter 16 . 1/28
I mean I'm writing this 13 years late, but this was such an entertaining story. I enjoyed every single part of it, it makes me sad that you stop updating the story in 2005. But I love it, if you still are making stories, keep up the good work.
You need to make more chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2017
This is really great, been reading the comments and is there anything past chapter 16? Randomly found this and read it and fell in love with it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
wow. greatest story I have ever read. it is not at all cheesy as you suspected. when's the next part coming? or will it not?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
Excuse me...will you continue writing? I was caught up in this story, I love it
Jackson chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
16 long chapters and it ends here?
I MISS THIS FIC chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I wonder what the creator of this fan fiction are doing now? I hope after the start in like 2004 they will be around to completing it 10 years later in 2015... no, don't get your hopes up, I know this will never be finished :'c
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
This was FUCKING AMAZING! I really do not want it to end
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
write more than chapter 16
batmanfish56 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
pls continue and make at least 3 more chapters with Mark or Roger finding eachother naked but are completley embarassed so they dont talk to each other for days because of the incindent hope you get this msg because this story is SOO interesting!