Reviews for Squidward's High School Reunion
Percy's a star chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
This was an excellent and very detailed story. I give a 10/10 for the bold words and amazing (but overused) concept of the homosexual relationship between spongebob and squidward. Amazing story and keep up the good work!

(By the way, the end was my favorite part.)
vela-marina hari chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
the new scoolgirl comming and lies squidward
DeterminedX2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I know this fic is kinda old but I just have to tell you how much I loved it. Very well written, good plot, and you pulled the slash off well. You built it up and it worked. Oh, and I loved this line:

“Why do you think Patrick and I spend so much time together?”

I've always had a feeling that SpongeBob, as you put it, "swam that way."

Great fic. I'm putting this in my favorites.
ducttapeandsafetypins chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER READ XD

I've been watching Spongebob religiously ever since I was a Sophomore in college, and I've been a slash fan since Junior High - about time I put two and two together. Spongebob/Squidward is my OTP, and you do it perfectly. I don't think I would have enjoyed it had you gone any further with it (in terms of graphicness) than you did, but on the other hand, it would have been infinitely less satisfying had you not at least hinted at something more. There is such a balance to be struck to write slash well in Nicktoons fandoms, and you did it so well. The entire story has the tone of an episode, and the internal monologues are amazing. Great job.
MistressMisaP chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wahaha, I love this pairing. I loved it when Squidward kissed Spongebob and the ending of the fic. Good job!
L1GHTB0X chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
AH! I freekin loved this. Sponge/Squid is so totally my otp. This would seem like a real episode almost... well, if some parts were taken out or changed. P

“Why do you think Patrick and I spend so much time together?”

That line killed me.

This was a great story. Loved it. Glad I stayed up till 2 am looking for fanfiction. X3 This will now go into my favorite stories.
ArseTwangers chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
WOAH O_O UM XD Haha Um.. I didn't expect that at the end XD I got too much into the romance of this fic and innocence of the cartoon and I have to say it kinda startled me - in a good way though XD!

Great fic. I'm going to keep this on my favourites!
Band8PGeek chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I've been looking for a fic like this for so so so so so so so so so so so long!

Let's see, how can I describe it without understating? Er, brilliant? Hm, no. Not nearly enough. Or... fantastic? No. How about... flabbergasting? No? Just what I'm looking for? Amazing? Just wow? Flawless?

Hmm, flawless. Not a bad adjective but it's still an understatement. I need an adjective that can compliment without understating its excellence.

Wait! That reminds me of something!

Yes! That's it! What about... !

Hmm. No, won't work. It's still an understatement.

Doh, I can't take it. I've gotta make this easy for myself, and you. let me just describe this fan-fic by using a quote from it: "There's what I missed, sweetheart!"
Kitten chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I don't think you're perverted for writing this. It has a good plot it is hilarious and it is also very tasteful in my opinion. Poor Squid. I feel so bad for him. It is a shame that there are not more stories on this pair. It could be just me but the two seem an obvious match. Maybe you could write more later on? (hint hint)
greenseablue chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh, this *killed* me. I mean it, I nearly died laughing. Bizarre, brilliant, utterly insane, and yet so strangely right! You have a diseased imagination- I think I love you. ;)
KouichiZenigata chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
You sick sick moo cow! :D sorry i had to say that. I just watched family guy. I loved this, you are so good at making everyone perfect. I cant wait for your Toyko Crisis one. :D
Squeakaree chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Nice story I'm adding it to my favorites.
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Cute idea.

Me likey.
HyperKat chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Oh god. I cant watch spongebob anymore. never.
lulalaura chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aww! I love this story, I don't think it's perverted. It was very creative, and Spongebella; what a cute name! I'm adding this to my favorite stories :)