Reviews for The Sweet Hereafter
Gerarddominus chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Well it just has to be said so, good job. Given your lack of experience with the show you managed to turn out a well done product, you gave helga and arnold some good death, espcially helga who normally just comes across either angry or amazing sensitive. My only real complaint is that it just stops suddenly, I was just getting into it expecting a big universe changing conversation only to find its left to my imagination. If and when you ever get back to this series I'm sure we can expect great things from you. Until then later days.
Number6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Hi, I have been reading a lot of HA! fiction and I think you have all the characters right.

I like this kind of fanfiction because it's about something that the movie didn't solve: Which are Arnold's feelings for Helga?

I have enjoyed a lot this fanfic, and I encorage you to see all the Arnold Saga: I can assure you it's worthwhile.
wyldheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
For someone who's only seen the movie and an episode, you have an excellent handle on the characters, especially Arnold. I really, really enjoyed this story. I love your attention to detail and you picked some great quotes. After you finish your current projects, I'd love to see more of this story or other HA stories. :)
ShanniC chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
You know, this was really beautifully written story. Even if you have only seen the movie and an episode, I rather enjoyed your story. I think you don't give yourself enough credit here. I also checked your profile and saw that you have been on as long as I have. Here I was think I was the only HA fan older than 20. _ Anyway, I hope to see more from you, since you have done a pretty good job here. I can't really be a judge of stories, because I have only written two HA poems. Peace!

- Shanni