Reviews for The Sweet Hereafter
Number6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Hi, I have been reading a lot of HA! fiction and I think you have all the characters right.

I like this kind of fanfiction because it's about something that the movie didn't solve: Which are Arnold's feelings for Helga?

I have enjoyed a lot this fanfic, and I encorage you to see all the Arnold Saga: I can assure you it's worthwhile.
wyldheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
For someone who's only seen the movie and an episode, you have an excellent handle on the characters, especially Arnold. I really, really enjoyed this story. I love your attention to detail and you picked some great quotes. After you finish your current projects, I'd love to see more of this story or other HA stories. :)
ShanniC chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
You know, this was really beautifully written story. Even if you have only seen the movie and an episode, I rather enjoyed your story. I think you don't give yourself enough credit here. I also checked your profile and saw that you have been on as long as I have. Here I was think I was the only HA fan older than 20. _ Anyway, I hope to see more from you, since you have done a pretty good job here. I can't really be a judge of stories, because I have only written two HA poems. Peace!

- Shanni