Reviews for The Sweet Hereafter
airatainted chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Note to self: read rest of this story later.
airatainted chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Note to self: Read the rest of this story later, starting from here.
airatainted chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Note to self: read rest of this story later, starting from here.
weartheseshorts chapter 22 . 6/26/2005
Let's start off with this; I stayed up all night reading this. I think I woke my neighbors about five times from all my squealing, my giggles, and my crying. I can't forget the crying. I went through so many emotions during this, almost as many times with Helga's mood swings, that I had to bite my hand to stop myself. (And look what you made me do, I have a bruise now!) You cannot imagine how touched I am with this fic. It gave a great impact for me. So you could damn well know that this is one of the best fics I have ever read.

Let's break it down, shall we? The beginning was very rocky. It was actually pretty obvious that at first you only seen one episode and the movie. But once I saw that she was hospitalized, almost everything was just perfect. But I must say, the ending was a little lacking. It was acceptable, yes, but there was just something wrong with it. I don't know. I cannot think. I'm a little sleep deprived as you noticed. Well, your grammar was superb, it was obvious that you were well-read, and the plot seemed to turn many ways but still stay in line. Do you get what I mean?

It was one of those stories that really got to me. Hell, even the title got me! And so did all the chapter and part names. I loved the quotes you got, too. Great quotes, girl. But I also had a nagging thought, do you have the Garden State Soundtrack? Because it seems as if you included some of the great songs on it... Yeah, well...great job! It was wonderful! Simply wonderful!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline

PS Oh, and I liked the preview things. I shall read the actual one now. Hehe.
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 22 . 6/6/2005
That was pure shit! ok I really like your writing style but the ending was just shity! I hated it I'm clearly mad that I justwasted three hours of my life to read somthing that ends up like this! Arg! er! I expected somthing so much better this story has put me in a state of mind that Helga and Arnold had a hurtfull and horrible life together in the end. the story was good but the ending sucked ass! that's all I can truly say
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
I'm reading this fic through and through. I decided to give a review now because this chapter seemed to be one of your most chalenging chapters! It was excellent! your a very taleneted author! I've never had so much intrest in a story. it's awsome and I can't wait to read on!
bluemoonwinchester chapter 25 . 6/3/2005
O my. I hate to sound gushy about any authors work, since it makes me seem like a silly person. But, boy howdy. I have never read such an engaging fanfiction story. I honestly can't wait to read Instant Gratification. I actually screamed at the phone for intturupting me. Twice. No I am not psychotic, simply in love. With your brilliant prose. Had a hell of a time keeping intteruptions at bay. One thing. Does The Sweet Hereafter simply end with Arnold and Helga attempting to have a go at things? That was all I wanted to ask. The rest of this review will be dedicated to shamelessly gushing over your piece of prose. I love it. And I don't often give gushing reviews. Sometimes. But this moved me, nearly to tears several times.
choirchick05 chapter 25 . 5/31/2005
Looks like IG is coming along very nicely! Can't wait for the whole version.
DarthRoden76 chapter 25 . 5/27/2005
Greetings Lord Malachite!

This sounds like the makings of a wonderful story, I cant wait to see when you add more! I love your writing and the depth that you put into it. Keep up the good work!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Roxynomekop chapter 25 . 5/26/2005
Absolutely, sensationally, and fantastically wonderful! Your "trailers" have reeled me into this story wanting for more! I can expect great things from this story just from reading your sneek peaks! Then again, I should have expected you to continue sharing your amazing talent! Ah! You make me want to scream of happiness! Keep up the wonderful work!

-Roxy
jen chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
go read ur reviws on the other story following this one..
Jarec chapter 24 . 4/6/2005
You are a sadistic tease. June 13th indeed! What , may I ask, is so important that you cant do this NOW?
skatergirl13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was pretty good. It didn't really go anywere though. But since you've only seen the movie and one episode I think that's great. Hey Arnold is an amzing cartoon.
choirchick05 chapter 23 . 4/5/2005
Ah! I can't wait for June! Instant gratification looks so cool. As I was reading it, I went through the images in my mind, like I was watching a real trailor, and it was simply awesome. LOL. It's great... good luck with this. It seems like it's going to be really good.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 24 . 4/4/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

This was certainly unexpected. I hope to see it soon here!

¡Zacatepóngolas!