Reviews for The Sweet Hereafter
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 24 . 4/4/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

This was certainly unexpected. I hope to see it soon here!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M.

[WARP!]
Athena Lionfire19 chapter 23 . 2/10/2005
Dear God this has been such a confusing fic, but so worth the read, makes you think and makes you laugh and yeah if I wasn't so nice I'd stalk you until you tell me how you do it...

Really can't wait for Instant Gratification.
Aaweth chapter 23 . 1/25/2005
Wow... not mention... wow. And maybe an 'oh my god' would be fitting. You never cease to amaze me.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 23 . 1/17/2005
o.O
Inferna chapter 23 . 1/10/2005
but but... JUNE? thats too long a wait... *pouts* but wait i will! (impatiently... anyways)
Zero child chapter 23 . 1/4/2005
Now you've got me interested, Sounds like a great story here. I can not wait for June now.
DarthRoden76 chapter 23 . 1/3/2005
Greetings Lord Malachite!

This was a great story and a real pleasure to read! I cant wait for the next story, till then I hope you will do me the honor of reading and reviewing my fanfic as well!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
the amazing finn chapter 23 . 1/3/2005
so I'm assuming this is an upcoming story of yours (whoa, watch out folks- genius on deck here)? i can't wait! it sounds amazing and crazy and totally different from your last story- it's always fun to take a new turn. I will definitely keep an eye out for this . . . You actually broke it up really well into "trailer" format too, I have to say. By the way, I know you and your references- I don't claim to catch all of them, but isn't the "sniff her panties" line from something? Maybe Chasing Amy? I don't know I can't remember, but it sounded familiar. Anyway, I look forward to your next project- I'm hoping you're writing something else before June (if this was a real trailer and not just a one-shot for fun, I mean), but if not I suppose I have no other choice than to wait ever-so-patiently.
Blonde Cecile chapter 23 . 1/3/2005
Wow, that was one long trailer. Very interesting though, and very funny, especially for something in script format. June is a long ways away, and I'll probably forget this trailer by the time it comes out, but I'm sure it will be great. It sounds fascinating :)

-BC
the amazing finn chapter 22 . 12/28/2004
I tried leaving a review about a week ago, but it doesn't seem to have shown up . . . anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about your story- my computer has been out of my hands for the past few weeks, so writing/ reviewing hasn't been easy . . .but it's back with me now- yay! I have to say that I'm sad to see this story end- it was one of the few fics on here that actually developed the characters on a deeper level and avoided the many cliches of Hey Arnold fic-dom (of course I've used a few of them myself- I'm not putting anyone down here). Of course all things must come to an end, and I think the way you chose to do so was perfect. I love that we don't know exactly what happens, but that whatever it is can only be better than what's already been in the life of one Helga G. Pataki. Congrats on a wonderful fic, and I look forward to reading more from you- I think you may just have inspired me to continue writing on my own fic, after a long lack-of-working-computer-imposed hiatus. Bon soir!
Inferna chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
yi talk about a cliffhanger! i thought u were gonna end it right there and leave us all hangin! *grins* but i absolutely LOVE your ending. no cliched hug and kiss thing either, but the ribbon/lighthouse idea? beautiful. couldnt have picked a better ending
Zero child chapter 22 . 12/21/2004
Very good work, I thought It was a very great story. I will always see this story as a source of inspration. Thank you.
ally chapter 22 . 12/21/2004
Oh no! You ended the fic! It was great but... aw...endings always...suck! Excellant piece of work though; look forward to reading more of your writings. (More HA please?)
Destini Jensen Venturi chapter 22 . 12/20/2004
Wow...All I can say is WOW! I have been following this story ever since it was posted, but I never got around to reviewing until now (since I usually don't review until a story is complete anyway, if I review before then it's usually only for the fanfics that have not had any updates in a long lime). I loved it! Your writing is awesome! And like almost everyone else has said it is very hard to believe that you have only seen the movie and ONE episode, because you have the characters personalities down to perfection. Great work! I'll be looking forward to reading your future fanfictions on FFN.

-Jennifer
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 22 . 12/20/2004
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

This is certainly an interesting way of ending this story, as it stands now there could have been one more chapter in which Arnold tells her his decision. this has been a wonderful journey you have taken us, into the heads of the characters we love. The light and the dark we have seen has been almost overwhelming for both of them and you can't help but feel for them, wanting to bring them out of their torment and just have them be together once and for all. Few fanfics have achieved the level of excellence yours have, and I'm honored to have read your work.

Now, I wonder why Helga didn't tell Arnold she saw him naked when she was hiding in the closet? ;)

I look forward to your next works!

Thanks to everyone else for bearing my reviews, and please remember to check out MY fanfics as well here on ffn and ! I have a Christmas fanfic ready to go in the Tiny Toons section, and I hope all of you enjoy it!

¡Zacatepóngolas!