Reviews for The Sweet Hereafter
Number6 chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
I think the best of this chapter is the conversation between Dr. Bliss and Arnold. There is a lot to be said between these two, but also is the problem with the privacy of Helga case that don't let Dr. Bliss say a lot.
Number6 chapter 11 . 12/19/2004
I love this chapter. It's one of the most perfect renditions of what must be the kiss beetwen Arnod & Helga.

I love your fanfiction. I think this chapter reflects Helga feelings very well.
Cat61 chapter 21 . 12/15/2004
...WOW. This was worth the wait. Seroiusly. Helga reached that low...but I'm glad to see you incorporating Olga. I had a feeling she might be the one to help bring Helga back up. I said it before, I always felt there had to be more to Olga then we see in the show. I'm so very glad to see you making her more...well..real. I'm even happier to see Helga accepting her, at least somewhat, even if it did take her reaching her all-time low. Looking forward to see what she writes to Arnold..or for Arnold, however you have her handle it.:) Can't wait for the next update! (and since school is almost out, I'll have no life for a few weeks! Yay!) Keep it up!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 21 . 12/15/2004
Okay, To tell you the truth. I've been following this story from the beginning, but I never really knew what to say to it. It's a great story, and I love the path that it has gone down. I can relate myself to Helga's and Arnold's characters, and it takes a real good writer to protray that to their audience. I congradualate you for that. Your writing style's brilliant, and I really wanna see what you have for the ending even though I don't want to see this fic end. Great job again.

Your's truely

Big Harry Potter Fan.
Inferna chapter 21 . 12/15/2004
i dont know what others think, but i personally believe u captured olga and helga both. i kinda figured there was a little more to olga than first glance, but i'm not sure she realized it. pretending to be perfect can be hard, but its even harder to realize ur pretending in the first place. which helga has already conquered even at the young age of nine. glad ur back and keep up the good work!
Shinji Langley chapter 21 . 12/15/2004
Even after pre-reading this, the whole 'throwing up scene' still had the same effects on me. That's solid descriptive writing right there.

What grabs my attention the most though is how you locked on to Helga's state of mind so well.

"...I foster a resentment to anyone that might want to help me to make sure that I’m a lost cause. Maybe I’m just reveling in the drama of it all. I’m just stalling..."

That's nothing but Helga in those lines.

Really, it's awe-inspiring work, what you're doing.
LadyTL chapter 21 . 12/14/2004
i have to say this is one of the best HA fan fics ive ever read and the closest to how HA is like
SpriteSux-MountainDewReignsSupreme chapter 21 . 12/14/2004
Poor helga. i really liked this chapter and im looking forward to the next one.
Number6 chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Hi there, I really liked this chapter, it's very good about how Helga feels and the relationship between Arnold & Helga.

And as for:

"Oh, Arnold, where is the perfect woman for your impeccable charms? The one whose beauty rivals fair Aphrodite herself? The one whose compassion is beyond measure? The one who lives to lift you up to the apex of your potential and support you?"

There is a woman like that - well, a girl - Lila Sawyer! I know she is loathed and despised by the HA! community, but she was expressely created to fulfill that role - "the perfect girl"

I'm really sorry I haven't reviewed your fanfic before, because it seems there's only a chapter ahead. But I like what I have seen until now.
Number6 chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
Hi, please sorry I have been absent of this fanfic, but I have come back.

This feels more like a transition chapter, but I love the Helga - Phoebe conversation.

I'm eager to see chapter 10.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 21 . 12/13/2004
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

You're welcome. Thanks for taking account my points, and for letting me read it before everyone else!

Letter? Helga needs a final face-off with Arnold, an all-or-nothing thing. Maybe that way she'll swing one way or another.

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M.

[WARP!]
Lord Canti chapter 20 . 12/12/2004
I know I don't usually review, since we talk about this kind of stuff on AIM. But here's a review anyway. This latest chapter is great, I'm not a fan of happy endings either, as you know. I don't know how you could write such a huge story, I couldn't do it.
Roxynomekop chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
Wowzers. You know, I really expected things to start going right after the last chapter. Then again, real life is not fantasy. Although this chapter upset by the way Helga acted towards Arnold, I believed in brought out the truth. You showed us the true hard cold reality we call the truth. A pivotel chapter that will allow the reader to see self destruction. I'm just hoping things will not stay the same...Wonderful chapter as usual. No complaints from me. No need to tell you to keep up the fantastic work because I trust you will without a reminder. You made my day!

-Roxy
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

For a moment there I thought that Helga was about to throw well-deserved punches at Rhonda and Gerald-well, maybe only Rhonda, I can't stand stuck up people, either.

It's sad that Helga can only go downhill from the pivotal point a few chapters ago. But then, what else is there? What else can Arnold do?

I guess we'll find out next week, won't we?

Idea: how about a parallel story in which Arnold agrees to stay with Helga? Would she still be so destructive?

(now, forgive me for the plug)

To all you reviewers out there, I'll be posting a Tiny Toons Fanfic in December, and yes, it's about Christmas. The trailer should come up this week, so watch out for it!

Keep up the great work!

THE

J.A.M.

[WARP!]
Cat chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
thing won't let me sign in again..*grumble* but still. A well done chapter, although I have to say I'm distubred. Yes, I expected Helga to revert, but it seems she's worse than usual. MUCH worse. Evil of you...a nice writing device, but evil of you..:-P Call me a sucker for happily ever after. Please? Anyways, other than that...another excellent job, glad to see you posted when decided to let people submit again:) Always nice to get another update from a good story...(for those other people who's stories I'm waiting for..HINT HINT) Keep it up, and I'm glad to see that there are still at least two more chapters to go:) I hope there will be some kind of resolution to this, hopefully at least leaning in a happy direction. Helga always struck me as stronger than just completely reverting, and even becoming worse. Yes, she's a very confused person, but there's a strenght to her that shouldn't let her do that. Ah well...it's not my story...but looking forward to the next update. Keep it up!:)
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »