Reviews for When Sherrys Attack!
Peskylilturtle chapter 8 . 3/1/2006
Great ending
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
*cries* That was so romantic!

... wait. No, it wasn't. But it was still wonderful! *cries some more* OH MY HERO! *rips off her shirt, revealing another shirt that says 'Spastic Chick'*

Well uh... sad but true, in more than one way! *skips off cheering*
sylphstarwind chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
I thought that wasn't quite as funny as some of the other ones, but still, a nice ending.
scmower chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Hehe, funny RE induced pandemonium...and a peep show...but funny RE induced pandemonium all the same. I like that, good as always.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Ah, thank God! No, thank YOU! No, let's just say that's the same but THANKS anyway. Your chapter has made an infinitely disgusting day a lot more bearable. *skips away joyfully*

(I don't know if you're already trying to ignore this but there's a small cameo for you on the resident show, waiting to be picked up and cursed at, just in case you managed to avoid it so far )
sylphstarwind chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Hehe, cute and funny. I liked the battle between the Sherrys and the FanGirls, though there could've been more detail on that. And Rabid Fan Girl, being a souped up version of the regular ones... Neat-o.
Sara A. Wesker chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter as always Wesker Chick. I can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work! )
Sara A. Wesker chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
That was great. I love you're stories. Can't wait to see what happens to Wesker. Good job.
Peskylilturtle chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
O_O
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
*pokes Tyrant-ish remains* Oh, tasty! I mean, funny! Uh...funny chapter! *points to a sign saying 'I'm sane!'* ...see? Well... - insert various praises here -
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Come to think of it, an axe-wielding tyrant Steve might not be worse than the original after all. Wait, why did I say that? Ah, never mind. Yayness for the delight that is your writing!
Peskylilturtle chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
wow very funny
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Ah, madness in small doses is a wonderful thing. *breathes in* *coughs* *keels over*

I should probably be over at your memories trilogy and like giving a well rounded critique just like the little text down here says but then again... I just wish this would go on forever! *stares dreamily at nothing in particular*
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
I just realized that apparently only the upper half of my reviews has been displayed. Hm... gotta be writer's protection or something.

Anyways, love this stuff! You really should draw some of the scenes from your fanfics.

Hm... now wjere will it cut me off this time? *shrugs* Better just leave. Cheers to you!
sylphstarwind chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
Aw, Fluffy! A Licker as a pet, defending you against the other mutants. How nice.