Reviews for Thwarting Destiny
Randa-Chan chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
Hmm, this has been highly intriguing so far. There's not a story remotely similar to it and I found myself being drawn further in the more I read. I would love to see an update and where this goes. Thus far, your tale is one of the few non-yaoi Saiyuki fics that I've managed to find and really enjoy. Not that I have a problem with yoai fics but they're not my scene and it's so hard to find ones that aren't yaoi and are actually pretty good.

Anyway, I would love to see an update.

Ja ne!

Randa-Chan*
Iliya chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
I absolutely ADORE your writing style. It's so different and deep. That alone is refreshing. :] This is going in my favorites.
Kkwy chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I really like your story so far. It's really cool to see Sanzo growing up. I really like your summaries of the chracter's personalities in previous chapters.

I would ask why Hakkai and Gojyo kept their names, but I assume it was for simplicity's sake.
hyperdude chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
I think this is going pretty well! I can't wait for more!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
At least you updated.. i like it! continue please!
silver-eyed chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
nice! great, koryou finally meets goku! yay! keep it up cause i wanna read more!
solysal chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
And so Goku's been found. I really liked how Sanzo and Goku's relationship is shaping up to similar to their one in the manga, but with minor differences. Interesting change up of names, too: an angel's not quite the sun, but the implications are rather alike.
Chelle86 chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
Ha, I'm starting to see a few threads of the plot now. I like how everything fits together. And how Koryou still felt protective of Goku without even remembering him!

Great to see you updating again so soon!
zan being lazy chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
It was one thirty in the morning and I was just about to pull the plug on the pc...decide to check mail before that... glad I did.

Yes it was good to see the update, and I am happy that I did not need to hold my breath for too long before Goku was found!

Intriguing and mysterious as always!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
ahh, you're back! I was thinking that you'vd gone and lost interest in writing!

Ohh , can see plot, i hope i'm right! Just keep updatingg!
narrizan chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Updates! Yay!

I am intrigued by the unfolding stroy, and also of your inclusion of Machiavelli. Once in a conversation with a friend over Gaiden times I had remarked on the Machiavellian streak that Tenpou had. One of his darker facets. Intentional or not, a nice nod to our Marshall.

But I will await patiently for more.
Chelle86 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
BUNNY!

Ahem, sorry about that.

Now that I've reread this I see why you like Nii so much. He's a very interesting character. And I like the foreshadowing of the four of them possibly reuniting in the future :D Nice chapter!
solysal chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Nii's mind is a very interesting thing. Seeing him through Koryou's eyes makes him seem almost amiable. Thanks for the update!
solysal chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
wow... this is brilliant! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
oh nice ,can't wait to see what happens